upcomming movies (with) posters

Rashad

Been waiting for Ultraviolet to come out. And theres a few good ones comin soon too. Apparently Tom Cruise bought the rights to do Iron Man when he made the first Mission Impossible (whose rights he also owns):D

What is Ultraviolet about?

Think about it... Indiana Jones 4... WHY would it be called indiana Jones 4?? It's obviously fake, none of the other 3 were called "Indiana Jones 2, or 3". And Sylvester Stallone is just way to old to do another Rambo movie. Comon now. Same thing with leathal weapon 4...

Think about it... Indiana Jones 4... WHY would it be called indiana Jones 4?? It's obviously fake, none of the other 3 were called "Indiana Jones 2, or 3". And Sylvester Stallone is just way to old to do another Rambo movie. Comon now. Same thing with leathal weapon 4...

Indy isnt in production but it is planned.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367882/

I heard it's been in the works for several years now...and sometimes the name for the movie isn't released until the movie is ready to release, an example being Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, which was actually called Blue Harvest when it was being filmed, as to not bring attention to it. So, Indiana Jones IV, and some of these other titles are probly generic names for the time being, (assuming that they're being produced).

Well for example, Star Trek might be on the drawing board in someones office, but Data, the android blew up in the last movie and his faux duplicate is dumb as a box of rox so I HIGHLY doubt that it would be in the movie.

Galdiator II, unless they do some sort of preqil of this, both the characters on the poster are dead.

The video game movies...they used video game shots for the posters...

So perhaps most if not all of them are rumored...but I'd say at least 1/2 the posters are fan generated if not more.

I heard it's been in the works for several years now...and sometimes the name for the movie isn't released until the movie is ready to release, an example being Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, which was actually called Blue Harvest when it was being filmed, as to not bring attention to it. So, Indiana Jones IV, and some of these other titles are probly generic names for the time being, (assuming that they're being produced).

Also" Return of the Jedi" was originally called "Revenge of the Jedi." The first line of posters were printed with that title.

And Sylvester Stallone is just way to old to do another Rambo movie. Comon now.

that one is real, he will be doing another rambo and rocky movie actually.

oh and give me time i can go through and tell u what movies r reala dn what ones r fake.