Information?

Kenger

I've been wanting to go to a lan party for a few years now but for whatever reasons i back out... what games are u guys gonna be playing? And like how do teams work and stuff? If I attend i'm gonna be going all solo and dont really have too many people i know there. well a lot of u know my name but like i never talk to anyone so u dont really know me.

this is what i have heard playing:

css

texas holdem

but other then that what goes on? Is it a bunch of little 5 on 5 games? or maybe some like 10 on 10 or weird stuff? thx

There is always a 32 man or whatever server running for CS:S, alot of people were playing: Battlefield 2, WoW, Star Wars galaxies, Warcraft 3 and a couple others..

If you want a specific game server, just tell one of the guys and they will put it on the main server for us to play..

Oh man, the schedule is jammed packed full of stuff.

Off the top of my head, UT and CSS will be there for sure. Unconfirmed are X-boxes and PS2s.

Poker, billiards, darts, more poker, etc.

Don't worry about not knowing anyone. Everyone will be wearing the "My name is" stickers so you can associate with everyone you see online. You'll end up knowing everyone at your table and everyone within throwing distance of a BAWLS bottle.

If anyone wants to ride with me... i'll be leaving Syracuse, Ny area on thursday morning for the hotel. (Acid-flux) if u want a ride lol i got room for 2 or 3 maybe pending on how much gear is brought. I drive suv so its kinda comfy :)