CS_Militia

Only real issue I have with militia is that it feels like it takes a long time to snag the hosties. Probably more play-time on it would improve that. On scopeless the map doesn't seem too unbalanced, I find it easy enough to get to the front door or door through the fence.

I don't mind this map so much personally. I do however see a couple problems with it, #1 it will never be a balanced map until they fix the hostie AI on it, and #2 it empties out the server. Personally I'd rather play a popular map with a full server than militia against 5 other people.

Ct's can skunk the t's on cs_militia. It just takes some awesome teamwork. I've tried to explain the benefit of smoke to my buds and they still won't run out under cover of t3h smke. I personally take a few buds through the sewers and pop out by the wooden gate/garage. T's for some reason don't pay much attention to that exit. If I can get out I can either go striaght through the front door or in the garage. I don't mind the map being in rotation too much. I think that we should throw in some new(old) maps soon. (de_prodigy/cs_haste/cs_galleria) Those are fun maps. Usually don't clear out the server like Militia.

Ok, played militia last night, I know Duma and a couple of other reg.s were there.

10-3 to CT I think was the final score, it's a question of getting in and getting them, in fact in the first 4 rounds I was tk'd twice coming out the front door with all four hosties within a minute of the map starting. It can be done, it's just dull as dishwater if both sides camp it up.

(edited)
I think that we should throw in some new(old) maps soon. (de_prodigy/cs_haste/cs_galleria) Those are fun maps. Usually don't clear out the server like Militia.

ditto :wavey:

galleria is a fun map, and so is haste, think they are a good equal map, just only if the teams were....

Edited by Warpig

Ok, played militia last night, I know Duma and a couple of other reg.s were there.

10-3 to CT I think was the final score, it's a question of getting in and getting them, in fact in the first 4 rounds I was tk'd twice coming out the front door with all four hosties within a minute of the map starting. It can be done, it's just dull as dishwater if both sides camp it up.

*teamwork is a powerful weapon*