New Skins

When I first saw the new CT skin, I thought to myself *whoa, did this guy just come out of the trenches of the first world war?* Haha, he's pretty bug-eyed & funny looking, but aside from the gas mask, I think he looks a lot like the GIGN model that was introduced last patch. Wonder why it took valve so long to slap him in the game then :P You can kinda confuse him with the regular terrorist model as well, so there's an advantage to choosing the scary looking one.

As for the new T model, wow, I always mistake him for a CT, and it's kinda bad for both sides since I'll TK if i'm a T and I'll just die if i'm a CT. The reason being is that he's wearing a green that's really similar to the CT's Seal Team model. Aside from that, does everybody notice the bluetooth wireless piece on his left ear? That's pretty neat, and kinda fitting with the name, lol.

Aside from the two new models, I'm curious as to why valve didn't fix the favorite servers bug with the new patch. It doesn't seem to be a huge problem to fix, but it sure gets annoying really fast! *boggle*

Yeah new t model is fun if your teamates dont kill you nothin like walking into a group of ct's and them not shooting

Oh and ahahahahahahahahahaah jackie's egg is a steaming pile of .......

When you log into CSS, and hit find servers. Hit the internet option and locate the GC servers in that list, once you find them add them to your favorites from that list after that they should always be there. After I did this my favorites are always there now, the one thing I have noticed though is sometimes it takes an extra second for my list of favorites to show up but other than that I havent had to add em since.

If you are having trouble with the new models and TK'ing, type cl_minmodels 1 in to console.

It makes all skins default from your point of view.

Ah, thanks for that tip. I haven't really thought about doing that, and I probably won't, I enjoy a bit of variation. Until then though, I guess people will just have to bear with me :11doh:

SO I tked Snowman at some point here he had on the new T Skin i seriously looked directly at him studied him had him look at me and I still thought he was a ct. Wow that skin threw me all off, i've ff'd and tked more since it came out then ever before. Oh well thanks for the default model tip i may use that, but I like a little diversity as well.