Can I please get unbanned?

Hi, my name is Matthew Hoynoski: Screen name "The Luck Of The Irish": Steam User ID: Steam_0:1:6133032. My brother plays on my Account on Steam and he was playing on GC|FF|Stock|Midwest>Recrudescene 100tic; server's IP Address:216.86.154.199:27015.

He Tked another player (I don't know if it was on purpose or accident, he claims accident) and he got me banned. I always tell him not to play on my favorite servers but he still does from time to time. This event happened on Saturday, March 4th, 2006 around 9:45pm.

I am sorry for any trouble he caused on your server at during this time and I will be doing everything in my power to prevent anything like this from happening again. I am asking you to please unban my steam ID so I can enjoy playing on your servers again.

Thank you so much for your time.

Edited by the luck of the irish

Dude, chop that sucker into 3 or 4 paragraphs and put your "Thank you" on a line by itself. We have some older folk around here and it makes our eyes hurt.

I'm thinking for a single, accidental TK nobody got banned.

Welcome to the forums. What time zone at 9:45 PM?

PS. I'd remove your email from here (so webcrawlers don't grab it) and just check this topic. Someone will be along. Can you tell me what GC members were in the server?

<elevator music>

I am unaware as to what other players were playing on the server. I was upstairs doing homework and when I came downstairs, my brother told me that he accidently got me banned. I am sure that he did something stupid that was on purpose, because like you said "nobody gets banned for a single, accidental TK."

If you could please talk to the whoever it is that makes the desicion on whether or not I can be unbanned I would grealty appreciate it. If it helps, have them look at my post. Well, I really enjoy playing on your servers and that is why I want to be unbanned.

Thank you again for your time.

If you could talk to Bigshaw and have him read my post, you have no idea how much I would greatly appreciate it. I am sorry for any trouble my brother has caused and I will be not allowing him to play on .gc servers on my account anymore. If he wants to play, he can buy the game himself and make his own accout.

Thank you

hey Irish, welcome to the forums I guess this is the only way I could've dragged u in here :P

Yes, I did ban ur account for avoiding the filter. I was actually suprised it coming from u but as u said it wasnt u.

I will unban u right now, come join us.

Bigshaw, thank you so much. This really does mean a lot due to the fact that .gc servers are the best servers to play on. Everyone is nice and understanding. Your actions right now only prove that point even more.

Thank you so much

Hey Bigshaw, I just tried connecting to the server and it still said that I was banned. So as soon as you get a chance, if you could double check to make sure that you unbanned me.

Thank you