Smallville

soul .gc

Anyone watch this show? I got the first season from the library and could not stop watching them. Over the last couple months I have burned through seasons 2,3,4 and caught up to current season 5. I can think of nothing negative about this show - I love every episode and think it is amazing.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yeah, this is a great show. Just back in December I watched all the first seasons without stop each night. I can't think of a better actor than Rosenbaum ) as a young Lex Luther. And it is uncanny how much Tom Welling resembles a young Christopher Reeve. I saw Superman 1 the othe day and you would almost think Welling was his long lost son.

You have to see season 1 Soul... Episode 15. Fans of Kristin Kreuk will remember that episode very well. lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Looks like the show is making a return this week. From what I've seen it should be a non stop with the next 4-5 episodes, then a week break before the finale.

• 1 month later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

This week is the season finale. I am going to give a couple of predictions which may end up being spoilers if I am right, so stop reading now....... ok. I think Professor Fine is Brainiac, he being created by the Kryptonians and all. I do not think Zod will make it to the Earth because... well he doesn't do that until later.

Though... I could be wrong. If this website is any indication.

http://www.zod2008.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Smallville you say????

supershield27gd.jpg

does that tell you anything?? I made this as my wallpaper for awhile keke.

keke, I have all the seasons so far and can't wait for season 5 to come out on dvd...November can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!?????

I've gotten my wife and her whole family into it, my best friends and their families, my bro and his family, it's sick man, everyone I touch becomes a smallville fanatic as I am.

Although, did you notice on the second to the last episode of this season when Cloe and Clark were looking at the symbol trying to deciper it....Clark said, "Zod is coming"..... (duh, the symbol is in the shape of a the letter Z). Idiot writers I swear, no sense of originality or creativity on that part. Exciting season finale though...

Edited by s|im smi|ey