DW tries out new mod - Jailbreak

I'm sure some of you have seen the amx mod Jailbreak, DW will be playing a few maps this Friday night using that mod. For those of you who have never heard of it...here is the synopsis:

This is a CS plugin that adds a new game mode. Here is how it works:

Each team has a jail at their respawn, when you kill enemy players they are sent

to your jail. In order to win the round you must capture all enemy players in your

jail. You can free your team mates from the enemy jail by walking into it without

being killed. You get one frag for each team mate rescued.

We welcome any and all (at least until the server is full) that would like to join us Friday night. We have a scrim planned at 8:30 and as soon as it is finished the fun will begin. Hope to see some of you there.

Bubble

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

That sounds cool as hell.

Sounds a little simlar to es_jail. The old escape play type when the Beta 5's or maybe it was 4's came out.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Let Fatty try it out and see what he thinks. Sort of like capture the terrorist.

this is an amx script that runs.....People have been telling me that yeah they played the CS mod before but I don't think it is the same thing.....Give me an IM fatty and whoever else would like to see it and I will take you in the server and turn it on. I've never played the old one people were talking about so I'm not sure exactly how it is different even if it is at all. I just know that about 10 of us played it for an hour or so this afternoon and had a blast.

Here is a link to the amx website where I got the plugin:

http://amxmod.net/amx-plugins.php?cat=8#45535

The script says it was written on Jan 3, 2003 so I'm pretty sure its not the same thing everyone else is talking about.

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

Yes we played for a few hours today... had a great time and it was only 4v4, amagine how fun it would be 8v8!?! o0o stop by tomorrow our server ip is 146.20.90.162:27015... hope to see you all there

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

I am sorry. Just the mention of "Jail" just brings back the day of team play in CS when team play really mattered. If none of you ever played es_frantic or es_jail, that was a blast.

Mini and I spent some time playing the Jail mod for CS.  We loved it, but it never really took too well, we only found a few servers.

twas the jailbreak mod a long time ago for Half-Life.

"warning...blue team has escaped...."