Awwww NutZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullet-401

I got all my stuff from newegg.com (great site buy there good prices) and i recived all of it yesterday. I built it and fired her up. It's perty! But i couldnt figure out why it wasnt displaying anything. I have pluged the speakers in either. So today I thought i should try the speakers. I fired it up and through the speakers i heard "Failed Memory test" over and over. :/ So I need to get my RMA and return it. (Stupid defective memory) :(:(:(:(:( But newegg is great about it. I got instant RMA approval.

If you wanna know what i have in that box click below in meh sig.

nice bullet

nice

I currently hate newegg....they've wasted my money for overnight shipping by NOT telling me that they required a signature and THEN refused to contact fedex and change the address location so that I could actually get the computer....otherwise I have NO WAY to get my new video card except to stay home from work one day....which is NOT possible.

Ummm, you can tell newegg and many other vendors to deliver to another address when you order. And UPS and Fedex usually do require signatures unless the delivery guy feels like he can hide the box behind a planter on your porch or something. So if you live somewhere where they won't normally deliver....

:blink:

no I've never had to sign for a package at my house before....Fedex and UPS both just leave it there...........this is the first time EVER that it required a signature and it was newegg that required it and they didn't tell me.....

and on the address change.....I tried to have it switched AFTER it was shipped (which Fedex says is possible but Newegg refused to do it.....that's pretty crappy customer service if you ask me)