Hey TWC

(edited)

You guys need to get handle on your boy spaclordw or whatever his name is and his bad attitude. two nights ago he ran me down in the middle of an intense game and tk'd me (and continued to mutilate my corpse) saying something like 'stop blocking you '****'. apparently i blocked the guy or something but tk'ing on purpose gets you kicked usually, for some reason he didnt get kicked, even though i was discussing what he did with the other players and several saw it. then last night i sprayed my cupcake tag at his feet when he was jumping back and forth blocking me from getting through the long hall at inferno (i was playing as sgt. slaughter), so he proceeds to shoot me up with his pistol.

i dont care how good you think you are it is no excuse to act like an a** to other players even if they are the worst on the team. having guys like this on your crew makes you look like a bunch of kids.

normally i would not care about an incident but after his attitude last night i figured i would bring it to the forum and see what the kid had to say for himself.

/curse rant off

Edited by TheCurse

If I had any rank or what not I would gladly let him know not to act that way. Whiteyford is probably the man for that. I would expect all twc act like they would if they were gc. Its just a game so have fun.

dEL

Well, sorry if no immediate action was taken, most likely there was no admin present. I'm sorry that happened Curse, sounds seriously childish and extremely inappropriate. No one, no matter what clan they were part of, would be allowed to get away with that were an admin present. I hope you understand that preferential treatment isn't provided based on the tag people wear.

i hope so witt, and im not the guy to make a big stink about things anyway, but i just anticipate more problems with this guy. i come to play on GC servers because of the no tolerance for bull crap you guys have. i come to play here to have fun and not have to listen to idiots spamming profanity or their mic's, and tk'ing and all that other crap we are all intimately familiar with.

(edited)

Cupcake,

You I know by now that noone gets special treatment so i'm not going to go there. I'm glad you brought this up beacuse 1. I'm an Admin and 2. I'm tWc. Our clan is comprised from all members of west reg's. So all know the rules cause they have played long enuff while we were watching them and seen the admins working. I will have a talk with SpacelordM since I'm an admin and the guy that Invited him into the clan. If this ever happens again let me know. But at the same time don't antaganize a situation.

Panic

Edited by Panic

well i have been out of town and this is my first reading of this situation. i will watch him and i am more than certain panic will deal with him as he feels neccesarry. i have full faith in panic and he can do what he feels is right. i do not and will not have people in my clan acting this way on my only server i play on. that isnt the twc way. this will be dealt with and i am sorry for what happened.

my apologies

whitey

uhm, so, yeah. i banned him to get him into the forums. he came into the forums, couldn't find this thread, and headed to the got banned forums. his thread was responded to with a link to this thread. the banned thread was closed, and we still haven't heard from spacelord. we need to hear from him...

I sent him a Pm and i'm waiting for his response. Is he still banned? I'm pretty heated about this incident and would like to get it resolved. but he has 5 posts and they are all in the got banned forum so who knows if we'll see him here.

yeah he's still banned. original plan was to have you guys have a chat with him, but after finding out he's registered with the forums, figured a ban would be the best way to get him in here. he made it in, just didn't bother to follow through.

i'm not planning on this being a perm ban (optimistic for a good resolution), but it stays in place until he replies.

So this is what this is all about. Sorry It took me awhile to find this thread. The first thing I'd like to say is sorry to The Curse.... my actions were very much out of line; (at the time of the tk I was pretty heated, I had said a few times to watch blocking your teammates, so after he blocked me again I thought it was blatent disregard.) But regarless, I should have been more diplomatic about the encounter instead of generalizing you with the normal people who come on and degrade the teamplay aspect. It was late and I was cranky... and again I sincerely apologize to you Curse aka Slaughter, I do sometimes just blurt stuff out. It was nothing personal (in retrospect it was way too harsh and no one should be subjected to that.) And on another note, I apologize to the guys from tWc; all you guys are ultra chill and I don't want to misrepresent you guys again. I'm swallowing my pride and here it is : I SOMETIMES GET A BIT (lets replace this word with angry) -M2. Not very often, but usually in accordance to tk'ing, blocking, and lack of sleep.

So again I'm sorry dude, your thread was a just course of action; very professional and unbiased. So hopefully I'll see you on there so I can tell you again what a bastard I was, and that your concern has not fallen on deaf ears.

Thanks again,

Spacelord M

Hey space,

don't feel bad space everyone has their days. I had to kick two guys the other day cuz of the same scenerio that you encountered. one came back and asked why kicked, said ok then followed the rulz. The other came back was given the same reply, I banned him next round for not following the rulz. So hopefully somewhere in that scramble of thought you get the idea of what this community is about and would be willing to help us out to keep the standards high. Thanks for coming back and hopefully the god's from up above will unban you... later.

Well im glad this all got resolved! Lol just found out about it, I always thought of spacelord as a pretty lax guy, and I was at first thinkin no way. But then again I dont have a TON of time spent with him and hes still new to TWC so yeah, we all have our bad days. I can compleatly understand though Space about the blocking thing. I could see myself doing something foolish in that situation. Blocking for me is a BIG pet peve, I HATE BLOCKING GRRR! I hate it with a flaming passion. If I was having a bad night and I kept getting blocked then I thought someone was purpously blocking me or simply not caring I might shoot em!

Im not justifying it, but im glad he said sorry and everything has been worked out. Typically If Im getting frusterated I just quit the game.

ok then, nuff said. if i did block you once or more than once it was not on purpose, anyone who knows cupcake knows i am always down for the team and trying to get the objective completed. if you were a regular player and not twc spacelord i wouldnt even have bothered posting, but the twc guys i play with all respect the rules and are good guys (except whitey).

case closed.

i was just kidding whitey dont awp me extra for that.

If this is satisfactory to all involved let's wipe the slate clean and move on. forgive and forget and let's not let it happen again.

If someone could do the honors and unban spacey...

(edited)
If this is satisfactory to all involved let's wipe the slate clean and move on. forgive and forget and let's not let it happen again.

If someone could do the honors and unban spacey...

Its alreaedy done he was playing earlyer today.

Edited by Kaanin

Wow, im terribly sorry that happened to ya Slaughter. I havent seen your arse since back in our LaW days! I am however glad spacelord came and represented himself maturely in this matter. Remember, its just a game guys, play it to have fun and be a team.

also on a side note, I dont know why everyone thinks Whitey is in charge of tWc............ it was Derek and I who started it afterall....... Whitey is just a cs junkie and plays more than us :D