Symbols in CS:S

tkc

Ok I was trying to get symbols from Word in CS:S, but when I went to paste in CS:S the symbols would turn back to letters. So can someone please explain how to tranfer symbols into the game. I've tried Charmap and regular Copy/Paste and nothing seems to work.

Ok I was trying to get symbols from Word in CS:S, but when I went to paste in CS:S the symbols would turn back to letters. So can someone please explain how to tranfer symbols into the game. I've tried Charmap and regular Copy/Paste and nothing seems to work.

If I ever see a symbol that I like, that somebody else is using, I open up console and copy that symbol from the persons name. Then I type: Name BiGBonE$. $ being a special ub3r l337 symbol that I like, by pasting it using the usual right click and paste methods. This changes the name and includes the symbol.

Keep swapping around servers stealing symbols and then you'll have a really cool name B)

If I ever see a symbol that I like, that somebody else is using, I open up console and copy that symbol from the persons name. Then I type: Name BiGBonE$. $ being a special ub3r l337 symbol that I like, by pasting it using the usual right click and paste methods. This changes the name and includes the symbol.

Keep swapping around servers stealing symbols and then you'll have a really cool name B)

exactly how i stole the smiley face =D

I use to use those alt codes in my name...until the stats came out and my name looked all crazy.

Do a google on Alt Codes and you will find all the commands. You use the alt key plus the number pad to make em.

¿Θ░Σç♀╣╔╝

LOL Characters like that were so much easier on my Commodore 64, cause they were all on the keys.. :)

Yikes, you must be old. On the other hand I remember when you actually had to draw those things by hand.

Oh, no. That makes me ancient. := Somebody give me a hug.