Wow OH Wow!!! Zelda DS!!!

Batman

I saw that video i think 2 days ago and I was also amazed. I cant wait to buy that game.

The DS is has really become a great system with games like Mario64, Yoshi Touch and Go, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, New Mario, and now Zelda DS.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I have a question that may come off as noobish (a.k.a. Lunish); the wifi features means you can use your inhouse wireless broadband to link-up with others in the country (not in your house) and play against them?

I have a question that may come off as noobish (a.k.a. Lunish); the wifi features means you can use your inhouse wireless broadband to link-up with others in the country (not in your house) and play against them?

yup, you got it. its loads of fun playing Mario Kart and Metroid online with a handheld!

Ya, its so much dang fun getting beaten by punks from around the world.. LOL No really it is a blast.. Im in the drive-thu at McDonalds, and my kid has gotten online with his DS using McDonalds WiFi and is playing Metroid AND the Brat got Mad when it was time to drive away!!!

(edited)
Ya, its so much dang fun getting beaten by punks from around the world.. LOL No really it is a blast.. Im in the drive-thu at McDonalds, and my kid has gotten online with his DS using McDonalds WiFi and is playing Metroid AND the Brat got Mad when it was time to drive away!!!

He's still playing that thing? Tell him its time for him to let go for a day so you and I can battle on Metroid.

Edited by YoMamma

Since when did McD's get wifi? :huh:

<-- has not eaten fast food in forever.

oooo nifty! Gah I going to have to say no until i beat the the recent games I got.

I lied.... i bought a game today :bang: