Superman vs. Blade

Kruten

ok there are only a couple that seem to be posting in our forums!

mr mustard is very busy keeping a roof over the family's head and food on the table! more important than any silly game in my honest opinion!

I cannot make it!? only available before 5pm cst to 10:30 cst work hours for me except tuesday(day off) can play all day and night tuesday!

try to find a sub for me if the match is to go in that time frame no biggie for me! :)

I posted that "team superman responded" in our forum but no one posted in response so there it is in all its glory "the situation at hand" lol

I think there is a match on one of the servers at 8 and one on the other at 10 tomorrow already.

Check that there is one at 9E on one server and one at 10E on the other. Perhaps we could try 8E?

Edited by farmerisme

I really cant do it at 8E it would be better to try at 9E

I could make it but I know 9 would be better. If k-wix's schedule hasn't changed, I think he would still be working so he would miss out. I don't know for sure or anything, just my guess.

captain said he would be away all week on business

he mentioned that there might be a comp to communicate with but not play the game with. he was going to let the other captain know whats up and give us a heads up about when and where

no word....

there are two people me and thor that seem to be responding and we can make it tuesday

that is all the info I can give you guys @ team superman

sorry

feeling weak need more of that blood mix that keeps blade going strong and wondering where we hid the kryptonite?

I would like it if we could bang something out for certain for a date and time ASAP. I do not have much of a life but enough where I do not want to sit and wait to see if projected times are actual or not. I am certainly not blaming anyone or anything just want to get it set so I can plan around it. FTR I can play any night pretty much any time (as long as I know when it will be). Lets set something in stone please.

It really does not matter to me what time that we play or on what day I just have a really big test over the cat muscles so I need to keep studying for that. I would like it if we did not play a match at 10 pm because that is to late for me because i have to get up for work at 5am.

well I did my best to get the ball of communication rolling......................:0

just have to leave it up to the team captiains to work it out?

my last post here about this match hopefully it will work out?