Fatty

Your mission, should you choose to accept, as Wonderland person types, is to server these community forums in a positive way.

<starts handing out badges>

You are now Avatar Police!!

Here's how it works:

1. You do not address the target publically, we only use PM.

2. We are not to be mean, but we do mean business.

Here's the process for the Lead Detective of a case:

1.You find a person with either a non-working avatar or an inappropriate one.

2. Copy the link to any topic in which they have posted.

3. You start a new topic in wonderland targeting the person, titled in a way that the other Avatar Police will notice.

4. Post your case, including the link to the offender's post.

5. You keep tabs on them and then, if/when they fix their avatar, you reply to topic with a big ole CASE CLOSED.

The process for the rest of the AP who aren't LD of a case:

1. Locate target, verify non-working avatar.

2. Use link on that person's post to PM them, and tell them you represent the Avatar Police and explain their infraction (i.e. non-working).

3. POST UP in the topic HERE that you've sent word to the offender.

Sample Letter (of course you are encouraged to create your own)

Sub: BUSTED!

Body: I represent the Avatar Police.  Your avatar in the forums is not working, and needs to be fixed immediately.  Further delay could result in continual hounding.

Love,

<you sign here>

*Avatars might also be inappropriate, extremely dumb, or whatever. You are the AP! You come with power. (note below)

**If a person's PM box becomes full, please advise me and I'll step in. B)

Now that you're all excited, I'm going to also include your very first assignment in this thread instead of created a seperate one. Seeing that out there might be a little confusing for anyone who hasn't gone through the training (you just did by reading this :ph34r: ).

Target: Bubblegum Bandit

Reason: Unworking avatar.

Click here for proof.

Ok people, rip him up. Dismissed.

I wonder who my our best AP will be.

<watches AP recruits snag their badges and hustle out the door>

***This is not to be used just because YOU don't like someone's avatar. Let's just target the non-working avatars for now and move to taste at a later date***

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Fatty, you KNOW I'm going to be the best AP, because I never sleep. Ever.

well what happened to my avatar? all the sudden i get a message in my hotmail box with somone saying sorry we had to delete your avatar. boom its gone. no reason why just gone. it would be kinda nice to at least be given a chance to change the thing and for somone to tell me whats wrong with it before it gets deleted but whatever.

S.S.

hehe.....you are kinda clueless

:)

I had to take yours and Ubers avatars off my site because my host didn't want that much bandwidth taken.......if you want tinyminime I can email him to you

(or you could try to link directly from tvdance.com)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Fatty wants more people involved with the foruMmmms so they check it more often and feel like they really take part and have a strong influence on the foruMmmms so they post all the time and Fatty can have some impressively popular forums :unsure::ph34r: