Avatar Police Casefile #000000001

Guest UberNewb

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

To Protect and Serve

Proposed penalty if haste is not taken in the amending of the problem: 1 day in the stocks, while being forced to listen to poetry written and read aloud by Bukket. Go get 'im, men!

-UberNewb

Self-proposed Chief of Police

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, Bubble, we were only seeing a red x-in-a-box for yours.

And Fatty, Bubble's Casefile was #000000000

I propose Avatar Immunity:

Avatar Immunity may be granted in extreme cases of malicious activity in the paranormal dimension.

I. e., Chief may be granted Avatar Immunity because occassionally all of his computer stuff stops working or dissappears--potentially as the result of a ghost or other unexplainable phenomena. Substantiation: The files list as being on the server by name, file extension, and even file size...and yet they are not there.

I alone have the Sixth Freedom. The freedom to occassionally present boxes with red exs when others may not! (please?)

o0o

Chief

Archaic got back to me:

yea i think the server i was hosting it on went down 

thanks for reminding me

Why are we discussing policy within Archaic's case!?

Policy 47: Policy toward avatar police work may be discussed in a case topic if the policy pertains to said case.

Policy 47, Amendment 1: Policy 47 pertains to ALL cases.

Policy 32: Paranormal activity creates immunity from temporary avatar dissappearance.

Policy 32, Amendment 1: temporary, in the context of Policy 32 refers to a time less than and no greater than 16.48 hours.