Pistol Activist .PA

(edited)

i'll be happy to take you up on that VooDoo, as Duma's apprentice and with my famas/scopeless training, i often drill long-distance targets with 3 lucky P90 shots, anymore and its wasted.

You most definiately can. But the Deagle is my ultimate weakness, so its not a fair test. still - i would do it for duma's sake

Edited by k-wix

i want in on the action!!!

last night i was playin wtih kp (dunno which one), mookie, ebil, and silent...on dust2

i remember 1 round where i was in the b tunnels. Ebil ( a terrorist) was in the bak by the boxes of b. I took out my tmp and i ended up sniping her.

after that, we just bought umps and challenged each other. The challenge was mookie and ebil vs me (cool) and kp with umps only. We would rush down the double doors and just duke it out. It ended up being me (cool) and kp vs the whole terrorist team.

fun =D

So we're going to have a dual!

dust2, longA, full monies, 10 rounds on each side....no nades, flahses, or anything?

Sounds like it could be very entertaining.

Sure, but it'd have to be late :) I work, and i have MCC Thurs (i think)

I have founded a new organization within Scopeless server, it is known as the Pistol Activist Group.

We advocate the use of only pistols or predominate pistol use. If you want to use your primary more, then take the tag off and when you're ready for your weapon use to be pistols only slap it back on.

The tag is .pa

So lets support this, it's the new gang of Scopeless.

does the TMP count... it's a pistol. :huh: