Pistol Activist .PA

I have founded a new organization within Scopeless server, it is known as the Pistol Activist Group.

We advocate the use of only pistols or predominate pistol use. If you want to use your primary more, then take the tag off and when you're ready for your weapon use to be pistols only slap it back on.

The tag is .pa

So lets support this, it's the new gang of Scopeless.

I have founded a new organization within Scopeless server, it is known as the Pistol Activist Group.

We advocate the use of only pistols or predominate pistol use. If you want to use your primary more, then take the tag off and when you're ready for your weapon use to be pistols only slap it back on.

The tag is .pa

So lets support this, it's the new gang of Scopeless.

This is actually a clan created to expose my single weakness in Counter-Strike. It Wont work. <_<

(edited)

Good luck killing people from more than 50 feet with the P90. Even if you hit them in the head it will probably take three shots. Also, the P90 costs three times as much as the most expensive pistol and is only 150 dollars cheaper than the AK.

Edited by VooDooPC

Good luck killing people from more than 50 feet with the P90. Even if you hit them in the head it will probably take three shots. Also, the P90 costs three times as much as the most expensive pistol and is only 150 dollars cheaper than the AK.
wait till the stats page is working again.

Seen.

i have been sniped with a p90 from the window on piranesi to the bombsite a with full health. now tell me that the p90 cant be used for sniping. its not something i would do but its been done before.

(edited)

When I think sniping, I'm thinking T spawn to the double doors on Dust 2 or the long hall in Italy or the bridge on Aztec.

At that range it's going to probably take 3 head shots and 10+ body shots too kill someone with a P90. I would think you're likely to die if the person on the opposite side is alert and has anything more than a glock.*

*This last sentence was an exaggeration. I'm sure there's other guns that would be tough to kill people with at those distances if they have full health, such as the MP5, MAC10, TMP (I will regret saying that because then Ebil will come saying "I snipe with the TMP!"), Dualies, 5-7 (Accurate but does about as much damage as the glock from far away), or the UMP. Even a shotgun can randomly take people out at that range.

Edited by VooDooPC

When I think sniping, I'm thinking T spawn to the double doors on Dust 2 or the long hall in Italy or the bridge on Aztec.

How about long how to the window of the hosties on Italy (as a CT that has made it thru the apt). That is where I usually do it - with success.

We could easily organize a p90 snipe-off.

Was anyone else there that night when we did the sniping contest where a guy went to A on dust2 and we did funny things from long a (either back and forth like a carnival, or an organized rush to see if we could make it, etc).

Good times.

PS. To Snowblind and the rest of your "org":

If I'm playing on Mayhem and you're on my team, your club meeting is cancelled. However, if you're not on my team, use all the pistols you want.

I had a P90 vs Pistols (no Desert Eagle probably, that's too easy) snipe-off in mind.

I don't doubt that you will kill me more times then I will you, but my point is that I can, and often do, snipe with a p90.