kenwood 900w amp

Z3RO

nothing wrong with the amp some cosmetic flaws nothing major. i replaced it thinking it was damaged paid 300 for a new amp and it turned out my subs where disconected in the box. so long story short ive got 2 amps and not enough speakers.

im only asking $100 + shipping.

its a kenwood Kac-7202

nothing wrong with the amp some cosmetic flaws nothing major. i replaced it thinking it was damaged paid 300 for a new amp and it turned out my subs where disconected in the box. so long story short ive got 2 amps and not enough speakers.

im only asking $100 + shipping.

its a kenwood Kac-7202

You got a picture of it? How much do you think it would cost to ship? 60561 is the ZIP.

bah id get picture erm i jus hav to find a camera. as far a s shipping goes its about $10 for standerd and if u want express it starts to get pricey. thts sending it ups. ill try and get a pic heer asap.

bah id get picture erm i jus hav to find a camera. as far a s shipping goes its about $10 for standerd and if u want express it starts to get pricey. thts sending it ups. ill try and get a pic heer asap.

Cool. My brother was looking for an amp for his car and I might just pick yours up and give it to him as a birthday present or something.

I have a 550 Watt Orion amp I paid 450+ about 6 years ago.. haha Im tryiing to hook it up in my car now, but really its just to big, If anyone has a 100 watt amp, im interested in it!!