Head shot lan party in michigan

Guest FredB

Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guests

Here are just a few pics that were taken from the lan party killer and i went to.

Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guests

2.jpg

heres the CPL team that kicked the crap out of our team because no one from community was there. Btw next party in michigan is in may let me know if you would like to come

Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guests

3.jpg

heres my team. I was sleeping on the cold cement floor in the back so i wasn't in this one. But from left to right is Killer, Paul, Brad, and Matt

Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guests

I'll have some more pics up later. Like i said if any of you are near the michigan area and would like to lan and win some prizes the website is www.headshotent.com next lan is in may but we might have one before that i'm working on ordering some 24 port rack mount hubs and servers. I do know next lan with HSE they are going to have a quad intel xeon server running.

That is crazy that I never hear about this kind of stuff in my area. I'm from Clio 10 min from saginaw. Then agian I would probably be embaressed to lug my 3 year old huge a** compaq presario up to saginaw. My rig would get jealous of all the other ones and probably die on me.