CS:S unavailable???

Thief_Lord

Well, I was playing CS:S a few hours ago with no problem, and after I came back to play recently after a short break,I found that there was an error an it was currently unavailable. Is anyone else haveing this problem....any suggestions? :bang:

Well, I was playing CS:S a few hours ago with no problem, and after I came back to play recently after a short break,I found that there was an error an it was currently unavailable. Is anyone else haveing this problem....any suggestions? :bang:

Was this before or after the update? People have been reporting all kinds of weird problems with the game after the update.

' date='Apr 12 2006, 11:12 PM' post='322774']

Was this before or after the update? People have been reporting all kinds of weird problems with the game after the update.

When was the update? because if it was within the last ummm... about five hours then I havnt played since then.