miniGates...

EbilDustBunny

I'm sure you all know by now gates to scarey land pops up everywhere... I've been avoiding them but I decided to the try to close them all before completing the main quest. lol! Yeah I haven't finished the main quest yet... too busy with all these side quests! At least I want to close 2 gates. My person is thief so I'm like a drive by killer or wut not... hit and run away and repeat. :D Kinda easy when I'm so fast... I can catch up to a deer easily.

(edited)
I'm sure you all know by now gates to scarey land pops up everywhere... I've been avoiding them but I decided to the try to close them all before completing the main quest. lol! Yeah I haven't finished the main quest yet... too busy with all these side quests! At least I want to close 2 gates. My person is thief so I'm like a drive by killer or wut not... hit and run away and repeat. :D Kinda easy when I'm so fast... I can catch up to a deer easily.

Just FYI, the random gates will open again as soon as you close them...

Edited by Allanon754.gc