Suspended from school?

*BiGBonES**

i was a veeery bad boy growing up.i took two lockers,welded one shut,cut out the wall between,

i had a pound of smoke,half a kilo of coke,some hash and heroin,two sawed off pump shotties and 3

.45's.i got expelled but no jail time because the lockers were not in my name.

• 2 weeks later...
i was a veeery bad boy growing up.i took two lockers,welded one shut,cut out the wall between,

i had a pound of smoke,half a kilo of coke,some hash and heroin,two sawed off pump shotties and 3

.45's.i got expelled but no jail time because the lockers were not in my name.

Uhhhh I hope you're joking :/

no joke.i had to raise myself for my father was to drunk and step mom just like beating us kids.

never said i raised myself right.it took my wife and kids to get me head out of me arse. :freak3:

first of all, snake i'm glad you pulled out of that lifestyle way to go!

Alright i myself do not have any interesting stories. The only thing i ever had was a detention for playing cards in class. No biggy

Here are some honourable mentions though:

1. Graduation:

At my sisters's highschool graduation in 2006 i attended her commencement ceremony that was held at the local thatre. Let me set the mood for you, professional theatre, 200 graduates, full audience of family and friends. Now in my sister's graduating year there was a fellow by the name of Jeremy. This man was the class clown, nuff said. So naturally during his own graduation he had to do something huge. So he decided to bring with him a fake Arm which he would use to grab his diploma. So as it was his turn to receive his diploma, usually peopel shake the hands of the principle and Vp's and then grab their diploma. As soon as he got to the principle, he extended his fake arm to shake hands. She grabbed it and he jerks away in horror like

"golly gee! my arm....my poor arm, you ripped my arm out" the principle almost lost it, she was so caught off guard i believe she even screamed. Naturally Jeremy had to go all out so he commenced with rolling around on the stage screaming in horror. Ironically Jeremy also won the acting awards, which was announced as he was doing this. His father who is a teacher at this school was not pleased, and his mom didn't even take a picture she just walked back to her spot. How do i know? because he was yelling..."mom where are you going? come back take a picture of me".

2. Time Capsule

My best friend Mark went to a local highschool, unfortunately not the same one as me. Anyways as one of their many end of the year pranks they found out that the school was making a time capsule that was to be inserted into the wall by teh cafeteria, covered by a plaque explaining it's significance. Naturally relevant things were put into this capsule (dont ask me what they are). My good friend Mark and his friends had other ideas for what to put into them. So one day when everyone was off to lunch, they posted guards at all the hallways, they brought 4 power drills, one for each screw :D quickly removed the plaque, opened up the capsule and placed in it some "Questionable Material" and various other items. They closed up the capusle, put the cover back and to this day it lies in that wall, awaiting for it's moment to shine.

3. Do you feel a breeze?

This same fellow Mark just mentioned had some pretty wild friends. The highschool they went to was built in stories so in the main area you coul dlook down onto the court etc. On either sides of the court were doorways to go in and out. My buddy's friends decided to go for a run from one door to the other....ala birthday suit. So they placed 1 car at each end. 1 to drop off the 2 runners, and the other one at the other door to pick em up and peel rubber. So the plan was executed to perfection. They ran in, made a lap or 2 around the main court, then out the other door. I believe both gentleman were ID'd and got introuble.

never got suspended but almost did:

we got a new high school my senior year with sweet CAD lab and projectors. I changed the locks from the inside when the teacher went to the bathroom and took a picture of all of the seniors mooning his desk. Then I Netbussed all the computers(60 of em!) and set new passwords cuz i found out the teacher's, then I made all the backrounds that mooning picture and froze all the passwords and printed out a 10' banner on the drafting printer that said "KISS OUR ASSES GOODBYE"

The principal called me in the next week, since i did it on a friday, and told me to change everything back or i'm expelled.

I changed it back but it was still funny.

Not much for me yet, but I got all my high school years still. Sixth grade I got into a fight because some moron wouldn't leave me alone. When people picked on me I just dealt with it. I got tired of it and pushed him into a desk. Got three days OSS for that. That's the only thing I've gotten in trouble for. Right before spring break this year, we had a little party thing at school. The teachers asked me and my friend to take a cooler into the cafeteria so they could put it into the freezers. This was at the end of the day and when we got in there, everyone was gone. Well they don't put up the condiments and stuff, but just leave them on their table. We took our time getting back to the teachers to find out what to do with the cooler. We grabbed a few handfuls and ketchup and mustard packs and threw them out into the cafeteria. Some of them were opened also. When we came back to school after spring break we heard nothing about it, so meh. And Tuesday last week I came to school on crutches, and only Tuesday. I said I hurt my leg in a four-wheeler accident. Next day I came back fine. It must've been a miracle or something.