Super Smash Bros. Melee

Thief_Lord

Ever since the Release of the Nintendo Gamecube the has been one game that has never been forgotten, the game: Super Smash Bros. Melee. I love this game and have gotten to be extremely good at it. It was just recently that I learned of the many compatitions it has. MLG, or Major League Gaming hosts a huge tournament every Year. This year I have plans to go to Philly for a compatition in hope of winning $ 2,000, or eventually $ 5,000. If anyone else here happens to like this game please post here.

Its played in our home about every day when I get home from work, its been that way for what 3 yrs now?? Needless to say Me, the wife and our 3 kids have gotten very good at that and Soul Caliber.. I HOPE they come out with SuperSmash Brothers for the DS with WiFi, oh that would ROCK!!

Now that I think about it we played Super Smash Brothers on the N64 for several yrs too..

I've played in a few tournaments - and placed well. Some of the Top Tier characters can be kind've cheap if abused, but i suppose overall the game is a lot of fun - I do enjoy SC3 more though.