Testing a server in Seattle

Fatty

Plays nicely. I get a consistent 80ish ping. Have only had one instance of rubberbanding which was about 1-2 seconds and a couple of stutters. But my distance from the server is the likely culprit.

It's actually quite clean in there. Some random curses that were quickly brought in line with a reminder. Only had to kick 1 person for repeated cursing. He came back and I don't believe he did it any longer.

New faces around too. Asking what gc is, etc.

Ditto.

I was on for about an hour. I was pinging 90-100 with 1 RB incident, no biggie. I had 1 problem with a clan but that was it.

I was on quite a bit last night and it was a bit unruly at times from my perspective. People cussing in voice, killing hostages, etc. The only admins I saw were SJ for a short time and MrX. On the other side, there were some cool new people on that used voice and worked as a team.

shub-

if ever there was a "help wanted" sign for the admin department, it's in the northwest. talk to laz if you feel like doing even more for the community. but still, even see a couple .gc members is a big help!