Custom Maps

SJ....Can we bring back the custom map night stuff? I would be willing to do it if nobody else wants to. I just like them that is all. Ohhh ya, and my LOST map..Please :boing::boing::boing:

honestly? i don't care. well, i do like the idea of members contributing and doing things to make the server better.

serious about it? talk with avengence. see how much work is involved, if you're up for it, and if it's reasonable. i still think it makes sense to combine the efforts of midwest with us (maybe they find maps one week, you find em the next week), and share the maps. have customs over there @ 9pm est, then again over here @ 9pm pst. just a thought.

but...my plate is full. if you guy(s) can pull it off...CONSISTANTLY...then sure, let's talk about it.

DNA
(edited)
honestly? i don't care. well, i do like the idea of members contributing and doing things to make the server better.

serious about it? talk with avengence. see how much work is involved, if you're up for it, and if it's reasonable. i still think it makes sense to combine the efforts of midwest with us (maybe they find maps one week, you find em the next week), and share the maps. have customs over there @ 9pm est, then again over here @ 9pm pst. just a thought.

but...my plate is full. if you guy(s) can pull it off...CONSISTANTLY...then sure, let's talk about it.

That sounds cool also.. hey what if we do custom on the new washington server to attract attention?

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

DNA

okay I am working with Avengence and spoke with ICE to start working something out... :boing:

Can we still put lost on the server for now?? Please..maybe... :D

de_lost is now on the maplist, but not in rotation. whenever you decide to play it, please keep an eye on player numbers. if 22 players go to 15 or less, it might be time to abort.

ma_setnextmap de_lost

ma_rcon mp_timelimit 1 (last round)