Banned for using knife only.

Guest Mariachi

Guest Mariachi
Guest Mariachi
Guest Mariachi
Guests

My name in-game is Mariachi, my userid is "

# 22972 "Mariachi" STEAM_0:1:6068872 00:59 165 4 active"(copy&pasted from /status)

Hi, I was on the West server, about 4 hours ago(it's 4am, AZ time) and was getting a little bored and I decided to use the knife only. No guns at all, just a knife and some flashbangs. I know this isn't normal behaviour but I was thinking if any admin said anything I'll quit it(in fact I had some people cheering for me :) ).

Anyway, I kept this for a full map, absolutely no guns at all. I think I only killed 1 guy, I really suck at the knife , the next map I kept at it was having a lot of fun, then I believe an admin says something on the mic, directed to me(I wasn't really paying attention, he only said it once) and moments after I was kicked. I don't know how long passed because I was half-watching the TV and wasn't looking at the screen, when I look back at it it says I'm permanently banned.

I didn't receive a warning, I was kicked almost immediately after, no typed warning either, nothing that I saw. I really like GC because it does not hesitate to kick jerks, and I am always very friendly towards everyone and all, I really like it there. There aren't many clean servers and GC also gives me the lowest pings. I would really like to be unbanned, I seriously have no idea why they would ban me permanently without a real warning just out of the blue. It was not normal behaviour and I'm sorry but really, a small warning, I'd quit immediately, I had no idea it was a problem, I had been doing it for quite a while and everyone was okay with it... I think one guy only said "you and your damn knife" but he wasn't an admin, in fact, an admin commented on his swearing... heh. He didn't say anything about my knife tho.

Check the logs, I play daily, have been for about a week or maybe more... really like the server. I'm sorry for the knifing stuff, I obviously won't do it again seeing how it's not welcome.

I would really like to be unbanned. Please. :)

Thanks.

Yes, we encourage teamplay.

This would also be a kickable offense on the first warning. You should be back and playing soon. We like the admins holding the stick to visit the banned forums and respond in most cases.

I can see the no teamwork aspect...... you did wait in a few spots(looking to pounce with knife in hand) until most teamates were killed but that was all I saw? you were still playing the game but not actively engaging in the team concept? I must have just left before someone banned you so I don't have any other details

other than that it was fun killing you with just your knife in hand! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...