GG Spawn!

Shazz

It was a bit CT sided all-around, i must say, but overall the game went really well.. no one got trounced and everyone pulled some heavy punches.

There were some great := moments too! i got awped pretty bad a few times in the middle of giving orders, and everyone thought up some wonderful plans :) i was very fond of my long-a Decoy strat.

so .. uh.. GG!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yeah, there were a few rounds that we really should have had. Never done that map competitively before so now we know that the map is heavily ct sided.

Loved your delay tactics on T side.

Yes it was a great match. Despite the fact that we lost I enjoyed it quite much. Just like many others never played this map competitively so the T/CT balancing came as a surprise. Probably over time T strats can grow stronger.

I also liked the delayed T strats against us being CT, but in many rounds the result was hectic as we managed to push back the first wave of rush...

I regret our decision for the last 2 rounds that I switched with Mr Cool covering site A. I thought as he being a more skilled shooter the team would benefit from sparing him when the rush comes... Apparently Ts figured out a strong long-A rush method for the final rounds and that together with this change costed us the match probably...

Edited by it3llig3nc3

Apparently Ts figured out a strong long-A rush method for the final rounds and that together with this change costed us the match probably...

That would be my planning - i was betting on you guys getting tired of me going long-A alone so i brought the team along! (my idea being that you guys presumed i was alone at A again)

Yep!! That long A strat was a last round strat by Wix! The rest of the delayed strats we were using was trying to keep you fellas guessing.

The map is a favorable CT map. So the T's realy need to communicate.

i really wish i could have played that match... I had been watching demos from cal-i teams on that map to get some good strats, and i really enjoy that map. anyhow, contra is evil.

CONTRA is my favorite competitive map. So many different ways to go and things to do. Very very even map imo.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
The map is a favorable CT map. So the T's realy need to communicate.

Yep. That's what got us on T side.