Honestly very sick of dealing with s4h...

farmerisme

For the last week, and isolated times in the past year, I have constantly run into problems in dealing with the s4h clan. IMO other than norgman and chentzen the whole clan is full of people that typify the exact sort of thing we do not stand for.

Most of the members act like using the spectator exploit is part of the game. They will use it until they have been warned many many times, arguing about it the whole time, then stop. Only to resume doing it the instant they play in a few days like they had no idea it was a rule.

And when they argue about the rules it always starts a 10 minute battle to get 4 more random pubbers to stop dropping fbombs and abusing the rules. They see people fight the system and they figure that anything goes. It has ruined nights of gaming for me in the past and do not think I am alone. I have had 3 other regulars PM me or talk to me about how s4h has in some way ruined their night on our server. The way they act when there is no admin present and how they act when they think there is not is vastly different.

The additude that most of em present is pretty horrid if you ask me. Every once in a while one of the non regular s4h guys will come in and be a complete idiot swearing and questioning rules. But that is not it, they taunt other players that are not as good as they are (which many of them are very good players) constantly argue rules and push their limits to the extreme.

Nearly every map they play on they teamstack. Yeah sometimes they stack the hard side of maps and sometimes when there are four of em there they split up a bit. But if there are 2 or three there, they are all on the same team. 99% of the time. In of itself not that big of a deal.

But... when added to the fact that many many people are pretty sure that they ghost... teamstacking can be pretty bad. When I say pretty sure I mean that they have admitted to ghosting people before, I have had other regulars ask me if I think they are ghosting, from my own watching they really prefire/know exactly where people are hiding IMO, BUT I do not have a demo or proof of such.

I am quite sure that when a group of them are on the server they lower our standards a great deal. I do not know why so many of them have gotten so much slack. If someone were to ask me what an ETHUG is when they see the pics on the maps... I always think of these folks first. ALL afternoon today there were 4-5 of them on recrud causing problems. Some of em were finally banned for causing constant problems in the server and they were unbanned within an hour. And members were not allowed to say anything in the banned forum to try and explain what a pain some of these guys are to those that do not have to deal with them constantly.

I feel that I have to deal with this more often than others since I am on the server so often and they know I do not have admin control... and they do not listen to my very constant polite requests to fix their behavior. There have been nights where I have stopped playing because of this clan. I feel that there are quite a few others that may not be quite so in love with GC recrud as I am (and I do, and am) that have also done the same. It is very hard to promote what we stand for here and allow this sort of thing to go on.

Sorry to post an essay but it has been really irritating me lately. If nothing else I ask that they be watched when they are on, that they are held to the SAME (or higher since they are regulars) standards as we would hold joepuballstar, and that this was brought to the attention of those that may not know about it.

For the record, NORGMAN AND CHENTZEN have been around for awhile and are IMO the only two good folks in this clan.

(edited)
IMO other than norgman and chentzen the whole clan is full of people that typify the exact sort of thing we do not stand for.

Nearly every map they play on they teamstack. Yeah sometimes they stack the hard side of maps and sometimes when there are four of em there they split up a bit. But if there are 2 or three there, they are all on the same team. 99% of the time. In of itself not that big of a deal.

I have to second this. This clan is known for teamstacking, even after being warned not to. This also is true with them using the spec glitch.

I enjoy playing with Norgman/Chentzen because they are very skilled and they respect the server rules, but some of the the other s4h members I have run into cause problems.

Edited by YoMamma

Best way to recover from where we've gotten is this: Admins, tie up your boot strings and do not hesitate. Let them ban themselves.

I made a much shorter post in one of the got banned forums that follows this same theme.

norgman and chetzen are good guys and i think norg is trying to salvage his clan looking like a donkey.

norg doesnt team stack

http://69.221.180.211/hlstats/hlstats.php?...info&player=690

look at the top people he kills all 3 his team, which means he has to be on the other team.

ghosting well im not gonna get started on that, they dont ghost, they are 10x better than most members and know most of the time where people will hide. they have said they were ghosting when they where doing a 1v1 knife fight, i dont think they ghost other than when he said that, i wont even post my essay about them ghosting, xt got blamed with it alot when we were csls and still do on other pubs and i dont want to be a pub that does, there is no way to prove that they ghost other than actually listening to them.

please just quit it with the ghosting accusations, its as worse as saying someone hacks and having no proof.

im not defending them just dont like clans being called ghosters because they are alot better than any other person that plays on gc.

there is no way to say they ghost, no way whatsoever.

norg and chet are good guys, and talon never had a problem with him since we asked them to not teamstack.

the rest well ban them for there attitudes, or spec bug or whatever just dont ban them because you think they are ghosting, thats a bad excuse to ban someone that is better than you.

And members were not allowed to say anything in the banned forum to try and explain what a pain some of these guys are to those that do not have to deal with them constantly.

i tried to control the forums from a flame thread so sorry

I know what you were trying to do M2 and do not fault you in the least for trying to keep the banned forum as sane as possible. I was very irritated when I made the post. Sorry if I ruffled feathers.

I agree that some of them are very good guys, I enjoy playing with both norgman and chent. Not only great players but helpful. I tried to differentiate a few of the members from the mass of em.

As far as ghosting goes, I agree and I was perhaps wrong for bringing it up. I just knew that they had admitted to it in the past, which made me very suspicious. I absolutely have no clearcut evidence that they are doing that and know how frustrating it can be to have that crud flaunted in public. For that reason I tried to keep it private in this message. I failed. I do not however feel like I am the sort of person to accuse someone of shenanigans just because they are way better than me. There are quite a few players that regularly frequent our servers that are as good or better that I have never had the slightest doubt. Maybe I let my opinions about the majority of the clan members cloud my vision.

My post was a response to having to deal with (very often and repeatedly) some of these guys pushing the limit. I was tired of seeing the server get out of control if there was not an admin presence there. I am under the impression that you are irked with me M2, if so it was not my intent.

I am under the impression that you are irked with me M2, if so it was not my intent.

never i just get mad about the whole ghosting topic, kinda a sensitive one when i have to defend myself on many of the servers i play on other than gc when i play with other xT

also when i get pm's from "regs" saything they where ghosting with stuff like

one more thing that i forgot to say that may just be a coincide is that he went 27-2 i know people can do this. it just adds to my sucpessions(?). its just all seemed a bit fuzzy

or

4. the two and were obviously using teamspeak to exploit and tell each other where the cts were (they were terrorists on dust2). several ppl on the ct team that were dead could confirm this.

5. they are still denying this and will not admit up to their mistakes

ive been bombarded with pm's about this and just say ban them for attitude and such but just drop the ghosting stuff, its old and worn out in my eyes

Now that I'm knee deep in it, I'm dissappointed this thread even exists.

We welcome all players of all skill levels. If they cause a problem, we go through the normal routine to either correct their behavior or remove them based on proof or their noncompliant attitude.

We do not flame anyone or any group.

Closed.