my new toy!!

Kilzugud

i have been wanting a bike here now for awhile but just havent been able to make up my mind on what i wanted. well here this last monday i finally made up my mind and bought a '06 honda shadow aero. its awesome! however, the sad part is its just sitting in my garage for right now until my knee is 100%. i managed to drive it the 3 miles home from the honda dealer but it wasnt comfortable at all, lol. but yea take a lookeroo.

heres the link to the website:

http://powersports.honda.com/motorcycles/c...ModelId=VT750C6

heres a picture of the exact color and model i got:

post-1357-1146142227_thumb.jpg

Nioce...you're bringing that to FF right? Let me just double check my medical insurance...

I bet the Army would love to find out you just bought that..."Wait...doesn't he have a bum knee?"

lol i told you it was parked, besides, my money bought it. lol. i might drive it down to FF and just rent a computer but i will have to see if my knee can handle a ride like that. still a ways out so who knows but thx guys.

Nioce...you're bringing that to FF right? Let me just double check my medical insurance...

I bet the Army would love to find out you just bought that..."Wait...doesn't he have a bum knee?"

lol i told you it was parked, besides, my money bought it. lol. i might drive it down to FF and just rent a computer but i will have to see if my knee can handle a ride like that. still a ways out so who knows but thx guys.

How about I come meet you...you take my car and I'll drive it to FF? :biglaugha: