s4h General Thread

akaM2

Only those that are banned may post in here, we all know what has gone down and no need to keep going on all three topics.

Per Dukes Post:

We've discussed this.

LimbCutter & Reflex: Mag's bans are in effect for one week. Come back in 7 days and he'll lift them. You can discuss specifics with him.

Chrono: I banned him for a month. If he wants back on the servers he needs to come back in a month and finish our conversation.

Norg, Chentz and any other s4h members: Not banned at this time.

Yeah Yeah, you where banned for swearing, tking, and being disrespectful to our regulars and other gc members, until you realize that and appoligize, you are banned.

and Precision is not s4h so he is not in this thread :P

Thanks

Guest s4h.tal0n
Guest s4h.tal0n
Guest s4h.tal0n
Guests

Just a quick question....

Since this is the "s4h Public Forum"

When do I get Moderator? LOL

Alright, I appreciate being unbanned within the week, and don't want to spur any ill favour towards myself or my clan, but I still do not understand why I was banned.

I understand that it was for teamstacking, but do not understand how I was stacking teams when my teammate, granted was doing awesome, but I was not.

There were 5 people in between his his top score and my middle of the pack/lower rung score of the t side. Meaning there was 5 people that were more worthy to switch before me, that would have helped the ct side better than I. If I'm not really helping either team, I don't understand how my being on the side of my teammate affects it.

Edited by s4h.Limbcutter

Guest s4h.yeahyeah
Guest s4h.yeahyeah
Guest s4h.yeahyeah
Guests
Yeah Yeah, you where banned for swearing, tking, and being disrespectful to our regulars and other gc members, until you realize that and appoligize, you are banned.

did you not read my post?...."Banned from G.C." i believe was the title.

did you not read my post?...."Banned from G.C." i believe was the title.

yes you said you where sorry for tking someone but you still made arguments that someone from csls was ghosting, i used to be under csls and they are very against ghosting just like s4h and also i have been told your attitude was very bad, the kind many people do not like around gc.

- we are a competitive public server, so we'll enforce all fair rules (like spec exploit).

- we are a fun gaming community, so please have fun.

- please show respect to everyone on the server. you'll get respect in return.

The rules for GC servers and forums can be summed up rather simply - act maturely and you'll have absolutely no problems - be a bonehead, admit it, and you'll be forgiven - be a jerk and we'd rather not have you around. Everyone seems to argue over where the line is drawn between the above. The 'got banned rules' is a good indication, but several people just do not follow them.

Most say "it's just a game, lighten up" which for the most part is true. But the game is only what the players make it. It's the focal point of this community, but still people ARE the community. In that respect, it's more of a hobby than a game.

GC tries to make this hobby enjoyable by all, without the cursing, whining, and other garbage that goes on elsewhere. But still we get "what's your problem" and "you're on a power trip" arguments all the time when someone tries to enforce the rules. Mostly leading to the conclusion that the person probably doesn't envision the community the same way.

Be polite, be respectful of each other, and you'll get that in return. I promise. If you know what you did, say "yep, I did it, no excuse". If you're baffled as to why you've been kicked/banned/slapped, etc., say that. Don't assume you've been oppressed either way.

Any questions? bigsmile.gif

adbide by our rules and standards and agree to abide by them then im sure we can unban you with the other half of s4h

(edited)

Hi im Norge, and i definately AM still banned. would really appreciate an unbanning, because i dont think i broke any rules. Post #1.

Thank you and goodbye.

STEAM_0:0:339205

also, im not really 'in' s4h, but i am friends with them and have scrimmed with em, which i why i had the s4h tag on sometimes.

Edited by Norge

Since you are not a s4h please start a new topic (click the yellow banner) and farmer will be with you soon.

But i was banned for being tagged with s4h since they were all banned as well, i think.

Norge I requested your banning. If you read the MOTD or the big yellow banner on the top of these forums you will see that our server rules are pretty darn clear. They are posted for a good reason. Behavior that is tolerated elsewhere on the internet is not here. If you think you did not break any of those rules I can only assume that you may be confused as to when or where you were playing. If you really want to push the stance that you did nothing wrong I can post what I remember of that afternoon.

The day I requested this there was a lot of gamers on that were causing problems and it is possible, but maybe not excusable, that you thought what you were doing was going to be OK. This despite the many warnings and requests I made. Regardless by now you should know what sort of servers that GC runs. If you think you would like what we have here and agree to abide by the rules we have set, I have no problem if you are given another chance.

Read the yellow banner above and repost, I guess here or in a new thread, and someone should assist you in your official unbanning. Assuming that is what you really want.

Norge I requested your banning. If you read the MOTD or the big yellow banner on the top of these forums you will see that our server rules are pretty darn clear. They are posted for a good reason. Behavior that is tolerated elsewhere on the internet is not here. If you think you did not break any of those rules I can only assume that you may be confused as to when or where you were playing. If you really want to push the stance that you did nothing wrong I can post what I remember of that afternoon.

The day I requested this there was a lot of gamers on that were causing problems and it is possible, but maybe not excusable, that you thought what you were doing was going to be OK. This despite the many warnings and requests I made. Regardless by now you should know what sort of servers that GC runs. If you think you would like what we have here and agree to abide by the rules we have set, I have no problem if you are given another chance.

Read the yellow banner above and repost, I guess here or in a new thread, and someone should assist you in your official unbanning. Assuming that is what you really want.

Hmmm, The day an admin was in and kicked me a couple times for saying golly gee! (sorry have to say it here lol.) its just a really bad habit, but i did stop saying it and am sorry. But i guess i got confused as to what i was banned for because ive been in a couple times since then, and played, w/o being vulgar or breaking any rules. So i figured it was because i had used the s4h tag.

I am sorry for breaking the language filters, and have learned my lesson(s). I would really appreciate an unbanning as these servers are darn nice.

STEAM_0:0:339205 unbanned on all 4. please verify your steamid and mention the server name if there are any problems.

ps - your stats were hidden (kind over active feature of hlstatsx). since you said the nice things about the server, i guess i'll unblock the stats. :)