Looking for PCI-e card

DNA

Okay so I am looking for a PCI-e card for a good price. I just bought a new AGP card a few weeks ago, but someone bought me a new 939 cpu. I have looked at the 939 MB with AGP and dont care for them and none have the nForce 4 chipset. Sooo if any of you can help me out with out killing my wallet that would be great..please let me know. :D

Okay so I am looking for a PCI-e card for a good price. I just bought a new AGP card a few weeks ago, but someone bought me a new 939 cpu. I have looked at the 939 MB with AGP and dont care for them and none have the nForce 4 chipset. Sooo if any of you can help me out with out killing my wallet that would be great..please let me know. :D

I can't believe you didnt talk to me first :boo: If you are going with a PCI-E board it had better be an Asus A8N-SLI board or I will HURT YOU! hehehhe. Micro Center has ATI X850XT Platinum 256mb for $199.99 if you are interested in something like that.

DNA

Okay so great on the input but I am really looking for someone that has a used PCI-e card that can part with it. I dont want to have to get a new card as of right now after just getting a new AGP card. If not I will go ahead and ride out a AGP 939 board until I am getting a new card. So let me know if any of you have one..

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Mine is on the market now. I am asking for $300 or best offer. It is an ATI X1800XT 512MB Card. Only 4 months old. Still have box and all of the VIVO cables and stuff. PM me if interested.