de_cpl_mill

GC Alumni
(edited)

de_cpl_fire's de_cpl_mill's been around for a while, maybe it's time for us to embrace the change and ditch de_clan_mill_beta. Not much sense in running two different versions of Mill right?

Edited by mookie

(edited)
de_cpl_fire's been around for a while, maybe it's time for us to embrace the change and ditch de_clan_mill_beta. Not much sense in running two different versions of Mill right?

you mean since its running on the other gc servers?

Edited by Demoner

GC Alumni

de_cpl_fire's been around for a while, maybe it's time for us to embrace the change and ditch de_clan_mill_beta. Not much sense in running two different versions of Mill right?

you mean since its running on the other gc servers?

Yeah. Seems like space wasted on the download server.

GC Alumni
(edited)
I like both of them, they play completely different. No reason to remove one or the other, both are good maps.

Maybe I'm not paying attention, but I can't tell the difference between the two except for the signage.

I am this stupid: [-----] (not to scale). I meant de_cpl_mill, of course.

Edited by mookie

de_clan_mill_beta --> de_cpl_mill

heheh mooks. honestly, before you brought it up i wouldn't even known there are different versions. i checked my stats and apparently i played on both. what's the difference? is it just some bushes that has been taken out in the latter version?

some bushes? you mean the overgrown rain forest the showed up after one of the updates?

nah, it's minor, but cpl_mill is the cal endorsed one. and since we all wanna be cal-cool, doesn't it only make sense to play cpl_mill?

some bushes? you mean the overgrown rain forest the showed up after one of the updates?

nah, it's minor, but cpl_mill is the cal endorsed one. and since we all wanna be cal-cool, doesn't it only make sense to play cpl_mill?

Now i remember the overgrown forest! I like the beta better