Weekend Reports?

Magruter

What did everyone do?? Had a beatiful weekend here! Fished Saturday, saw a couple nothing boated.. Then Sunday Bullet and Rashad picked me up and played alittle FROLF!! I think we spent more time looking for bullet's disc than actually playing. Still had a good time. Then sat around for the rest of they day, grilled some turkey burgers (if you need a recipe pm me, they were AWESOME!!)

Sat night: Listened to baby cry

Sun night: Listened to baby cry, road trip from 4 a.m. to 5:30 a.m., listened to baby cry more.

Monday morning: Listened to wife cry. :twitch:

Does anybody have a guest room or spare couch available?

I worked on Saturday morning from 6-10 (I was only supposed to be in for 30 mins to meet my client...boy am I naive)...then I was attacked by a Cnd. Goose protecting his wife and goslings while trying to leave one of our hotel properties...boy he was tinkled...I got my hair cut...bought new wireless gear (router and adapter) which hasn't made a difference on my choke...then the rest of saturday was spent cleaning my dear old dad's office out, setting up his *new computer (AMD 2700+/512 etc...) which won't stay stable long enough for me to change the boot sequence...I figure it either has a bad pwr supply or the mobo is going...it is 5+ years old...I was happy to blow my saturday afternoon figuring that out...I pretty much played CS and Oblivion the rest of the weekend...attempting to forget the previous week at work...

Hmmm... Saturday morning got up at 7:30, mowed the lawn, cleaned the garage and took the fam out to breakfast so a realtor could show our house from 9:30-10:30. Came home, put the kid down for a nap, did some more work on the house, packed a lunch and went to the park from 1:00 - 2:00 for another showing at the house. Came home, trouble shot Allanon's ftp troubles, packed up for a bbq at some friends house. Had awesome burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, and other foods for dinner. Played games until 10:30. Went home went to bed.

Daughter let us sleep in until 8 on Sunday. Layed on couch and watched National Headsup Poker Tourney. Got up to get lunch and go to the bathroom. Then laid on the couch and watched the Avs lose another bad one. Got up for a snack and to go to the bathroom. Watched a few episodes of "Flip this House." Got up and cooked a few steaks and ate dinner. Sat back on the couch and watched, Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy. Went to bed. Sunday was nice.

Then Sunday Bullet and Rashad picked me up and played alittle FROLF!! I think we spent more time looking for bullet's disc than actually playing.

If the objective of frolf would be to throw the disc into the wrong fairway, bullet would be world champ.

While I'm full-time Army, we still have to go in on the one weekend a month that all the non-mobilized guys do, so I had to work both days.

After work Sunday afternoon we went out to the future in-laws in the 'burbs and I started installing a new Alpine in my fiancee's car. Got stuck on the steering wheel controls adapter and called it a night after eating some tasty Korean food with the fam.

Left the car, came home, hung out with Jenny (fiancee) playing 360 'til about midnight (WAY TOO late). But fun...

:peace: