underworld

auggybendoggy

Ok i know this one has an original thread somewhere but I don't feel like spending 2 hrs looking for it : )

I saw the "evolution" thread but thought, I'd better stay away so I don't get spoiled.

I atcually like this movie.

a few things bothered me.

1) bad effects of the lychens (spelling)

epsecially when shes in the hallway and like 3-4 of em are running on the walls. Theyre like running a whole .0004 miles per hour. What was that.

all they needed was some good effects and this movie for me would have been really fun.

much better than blade.

2)whats up with the halfbreed getting worked. Hes got the skills of a vampire and the strength of both.

but he gets his butt kicked by the old man. OK OK he's not old cause he's immortal.

whatever, he should have worked victor!

3) They make the warewolves look weak. It's like at the beginnign they kick but but then all of a sudden at some point in the movie theyre like chiuauas running for for their lives.

They should have made better effects for this movie.

OUT!

I thought it was a sweet movie too. But I understand how the halfbreed was losing. If you were all of a sudden given those powers, and were pitted against someone who has had them for thousands of years, it might take a bit to get used to them, and learn to fight ;)

Dude anything with werewolves and vampires.... can't go wrong man, unless you stick Micheal J. Fox in a high school lettermans jacket and paste on some hairs that they just brushed off a beat up mule (now that was not a good werewolf movie). Underworld series is great from beginning to end, even the next one will be interesting.

slim,

while I can't say I'm big on vampires and wwolfs, I will say this series has the potential of being a GREAT series.

I'd even be willing to say with the perfect directing and writing it could have rivaled matrix or Swars (4,5,6).

This whole gangsta thing was just a clever plot and now this halfbreed abomination is all the more interesting.

I absolutley thought the first movie was so clutch and I was expecting so little.

A few things I mentioned I didnt dig, (espcecially poor effects) but all in all the story line makes up for its vulnerabilites.

I'm looking foward to evolution