New Map Added to Cycle, feedback wanted.

I have added de_villa to the mapcycle during primetime only, please let me know what you think of it, some screenshots are below, also fast downloading is available in game, i will get a direct link for people who dont like downloading it ingame.

de_villa0000.jpg

de_villa0001.jpg

de_villa0002.jpg

de_villa0003.jpg

de_villa0004.jpg

de_villa0006.jpg

de_villa0009.jpg

de_villa0010.jpg

de_villa0011.jpg

de_villa0016.jpg

de_villa0017.jpg

Ya we played this last night on the cycle and it was a big hit imo, server dropped to 15 or so when it first started but within 3 rounds it was full.

It is a very fast map, the score was 10-4 t's

if the t's work together they are very deadly. I like it, quick rounds never had one over the timelimit and never had 1 person hiding.

the only complaint i heard was it was too bright, that was six though who cares about him :P

very easy to transfer from one site to the other but it is hard to retake the site

It is a very fast paced map. And as M2 said once you lose a bomb site, it's very difficult to take back. But, as a CT you shouldn't lose the bomb site to begin with. :D

The lighting was fine on the map for me. The weinies doing the complaining were having problems because they had "hdr" turned on. Easy fix, "Turn it Off" :D

The only thing I found disturbing was, all the little stuffed turtles sitting around. Seemed like everywhere I looked there was one sitting on a box or barrel. Or maybe it's just there to haunt me for some past transgression. :peace:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Not a good public map as it empties the server everytime I have seen it played.

• 3 weeks later...
i think it will catch on once everyone has it and is familiar with it... even on recrud

I don't know about that. I like it for scrim maps, but pubbing it just doesn't really work.