I wonder...

Are there 2 versions of stats running? I wouldn't think its the onsplus. I would tend to think that its the 2 different stats that may be fighting for the pole position at the end of the round. Which is the better stat, lets keep that one and see if that fixes things. Server seemed a little slow last night, and it wasn't full. I kinda like the onsplus thing, nice to know where the vehicles are at.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents :biglaugha:

GC Board Member

Nah - its not that. UTStatsdb runs on a completley separate computer.

What I should have said is this.

ONSPlus alters some of the gameplay mechanics - by doing so it renames certain variables.

OLStats keeps track of stats - we run it because it tracks lots of extra variables that the built in stats does not track.

OLStats + ONSPlus = maybe they do not play well together all the time.

Just ahunch on my part.

Obviously, I can pull stats off again and see what performance is like...

-Fk

End game pauses aside, Nep was horrible tonite. This week it seems to be going downhill, little more every nite.

Even when I was playing 3 vs 3 there was still a hint of lag and only got worse when additional players joined. Thought it might be just me but several had similar issues. I play for 2-3 hours on Nep every nite, and I can see the changes.

(edited)
OLStats + ONSPlus = maybe they do not play well together all the time.

Should we pull the ons+ out and see how that comes out? I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. I too am seeing the lag Bushwack is talking about. Since our new PC's theree was none until just recently. Say about a week or so I think. right Bush.

Edited by Primus

GC Board Member
I don't think it is ONSPlus. We have had that up forever and not had these kind of problems. I say drop the stats & stat enhancements and see how things roll.

Exactly - thought that's what I said - eh - brain is fried - lets get those off now

-Fk