Tan Addicts

EbilDustBunny

Did you know you can be addicted to tanning? Makes sense since you are... laying in the tanning bed or out in the sun asorbing harmful rays at some degree... anyways I saw a little thing on TV where they tested frequent tanners with non-frequent tanners... they both too a toxin blocker pill and all the frequent tanners got sick and showed sign of withdrawl during the testing.

:twitch:

(edited)

Well Ive been selling Photo/Grow/Reading light bulbs on Ebay for the last 6 months or so. And in the process Ive learned alot about Light Therepy. Did you know that UV-A and UV-B rays from the sun turn colesterol into Vitamin D??? There is a depression disorder called SAD that reaquires people to sit in sunlight or 5000-6000 kelvin light bulbs to fix there disorder. 75% of the light that enters your eyes is NOT used for seeing, its taken directly to the brain and used as energy to power our bodies..

I would like to see a person who is addicted to tanning's colesterol level compaired to someone who eats the same things that doesnt tan..

The earths atmosphere and our magnetic field block most harmful rays coming from space, only the color spectrum and UV-A and UV-B are supposed to shine down on us..

Here is my store, if your looking to buy some Grow Bulbs.. Ebay LOL I dont know why anyone would want to buy a growbulb..

Edited by Batman

• 2 months later...

If you find that interesting, do some research on jaundice and rickets. Some creationists believe neanderthals were just humans with rickets due to dense cloud cover.

The more you know.

jay_swift

Edited by jay_swift

• 2 weeks later...
Did you know that UV-A and UV-B rays from the sun turn colesterol into Vitamin D???

I'm actually surprised if people DON'T know this...I thought it was common knowledge :shrug03: When your skin has no more colesterol near the surface to turn into vitD then it begins to "burn" hence the tan...if you get a tan it means that you got too much UV-A & B...

I ran the AV for the Norh American conference on Vitamin D and I learned a lot! Any tan is bad for you, some people can contract cancer after getting a tan only ONCE! They have also thought that Vitamine D is large doses was bad for you but new research has shown that it isn't. Right now it's hard to find doses of Vit D higher than 400mg...but they have studies where subjects (albiet accidentally) took 17,000mg and suffered from nausea and slight vomitting for a few hours but nothing more...

*The more you know star hits mo in the head, knocking him unconscious*

They have also thought that Vitamine D is large doses was bad for you but new research has shown that it isn't. Right now it's hard to find doses of Vit D higher than 400mg...

Well large amounts of any vitamins and minerals isn't suposed to be good for you either.

• 2 weeks later...