im baaack

hey whats up gc's?not much here just here to let u know that im back and ready to play.its been a while sence i played so of course i dotn have my game i used to have but sence ive been playin ive only ran into a couple gc's members and the only one i recongnize is snakled and witt.hope to see the rest of u on. :luxhello:

Heya Dreamz. Was wondering what happened to you.

We're all still around, just diff times and such. Some of us are playing up in the new seattle server, getting it going and all. Stop out there and say hi too.

WB

(edited)

where have you been dreamz? we'll get you back up to speed in no time...btw, what name were you using? I don't remember chattin with you, but I was probably going agro on whatever noobs were on my team at the time.

Edited by witt

thx for the welcome back guyz.good to see u are all still here.ya ill have to check out the other server u speak of laz.oh ya and witt i meant i saw whitney not u,as u can tell cuz he wants to tell the story of shooting me in the face.but anywho hope to catch u guys on soon. :wiggle2:

pwnt.

whitey just got called a girls name.

<print screen>

i saw whitney not u,as u can tell cuz he wants to tell the story of shooting me in the face.

That's one for the record. Great, now Juan's gonna run with this in Whitey's face.

ya witt im sure u do miss my posts,no color in site till i show up.hope u like em witt.

ROFL...im sorry for calling u whitney.lololol :lol2: even tho i didnt mean to it was pretty funny how stuttering john said he was pwnt. :D

it was pretty funny how stuttering john said he was pwnt. :D

That's ok... Whitney gets pwnd by girls all the time!!!! keke :boing:

that one girl...what's her name...snakehdlette always rox whitney, er whitey.

it was pretty funny how stuttering john said he was pwnt. :D

That's ok... Whitney gets pwnd by girls all the time!!!! keke :boing:

that one girl...what's her name...snakehdlette always rox whitney, er whitey.

So the Juan doesn't do it anymore I take it? :shrug03:

check the mexican/hispanic/"ethnic" food aisle at your grocery store. they're mexican sodas, and like i said, mad good.

oh yah... I have seeen those... I'll check it out. Thanks Juanita.

Hmm, I'll have to go buy me one and see...

I should apologize for taking you to "The Wastelands." It was late and we needed a place to play. You know how desperate people get after 4:00 a.m., right? :D

Anyway, pubs like The Wastelands make you realize how awesome GC is. Stick around Immutable and visit in Seattle sometime.

I should apologize for taking you to "The Wastelands." It was late and we needed a place to play. You know how desperate people get after 4:00 a.m., right? :D

Anyway, pubs like The Wastelands make you realize how awesome GC is. Stick around Immutable and visit in Seattle sometime.

What are you talking about Dun, we're talking Juanitas here. :unsure:

What are you talking about Dun, we're talking Juanitas here. :unsure:

Meatwad, you clueless AWP-monger, me and Dreamz were plugging around late when the GC servers emptied. I said "Hey, let's go to Wastelands." Upon getting there, we were assaulted by... well, people with non-GC class. Dreamz freaked out, cried in the microphone, and left.

Meatwad, you clueless AWP-monger, me and Dreamz were plugging around late when the GC servers emptied. I said "Hey, let's go to Wastelands." Upon getting there, we were assaulted by... well, people with non-GC class. Dreamz freaked out, cried in the microphone, and left.
now that we've got a 3rd shift beat cop, what can we do to make the server stay open 24/7? it pains me to hear you guys leaving gc to go off into the dangerous big world cus you don't have anyone to play with.

now that we've got a 3rd shift beat cop, what can we do to make the server stay open 24/7? it pains me to hear you guys leaving gc to go off into the dangerous big world cus you don't have anyone to play with.

For some reason, "The Wastelands," an L.A. server, always manages to stay semi-filled even until 5:00 a.m. sometimes. Immutable is a powerhouse server but it usually nods off at 3:00 a.m. This is respectable, and even Seattle does it from time to time.

For me, it's a personal preference that a server have over 9 people and there be no bots. If bots come in, or the server dips below 9 (and it's late), I start looking around.

However, if it's in the afternoon, usually it'll fill right up so I'll stick around in a server with < 9.

Josh

P.S. L.A. Wastelands was filled TO THE BRIM with idiots. Playing late in GC means these idiots find their way to our servers as well... where they are removed. Late at night = bad quality of players.

(edited)
QUOTE(J. Dunlavy @ May 22 2006, 12:04 AM)

sorry dont know how to quote this right.umm dun i dont remember much about that night.sorry to say.last thing i remember is trying to type in the ip for the other server u took me to.lol.i was pretty wasted that night.did i really freak out and cry?? :erm: i dont remember if i did.what about newayz?i dont even remember gettin off the computer that night.sorry dun.

hey but anywho i still had fun playing with ya all night from what i remember.u stuck around like a champ till mornin time.that was awsome cuz i had someone to play with that i knew.thx again. :peace::D:wiggle2::wavey:

oh ya just to let u guys know that ill be playing late this week.i took vacation time off at work so ill be on late night more than durin the day.

Edited by *DreamZ*