QUICK BINDS

(edited)

im AT WORK AND BOARD SO I THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE SUMTIN UP ON BINDS FOR U OUT THIER THT DONT NOW ABOUT THM.

wARNING BIND AT YOUR OWN RISK. REMBER THT SOURCE ALREADY HAS KEYS BNINED FOR TASKS SO AVOID KEYS THT ARE USED IN GAME. I RECOMEND THE NUBER PAD AS SOURCE HAS NO KEYS BINDED THIER UNLESS U SET THM TO. THIS IS MADE ASSUMING YOU NOW HOW TO USE BASIC COMMANDS IN CONSOLE.

A BIND IS A KEY THT HAS BEN SET UP TO DO ONE OR MORE TASKS.

BINDING IS RELLY SIMPLE, THERE ARE ONLY A FEW STEPS. THE HARDEST PART IS ACTUALLY FINDING THE NAMES OF WEAPOANS AND EQUIPMENT THT SOURCE USES IN CONSOLE.

1. OPEN CONSOLE( IF U CANT DO THIS PEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BIND KEYS)

2. TYPE IN CONSOLE BIND THN IN QUTATIONS PUT THE KEY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BIND. ( SO IF I WANTED TO BIND THE NUMBER TWO KEY ON MY KEY PAD I WOULD TYPE IN CONSOLE BIND "KP_DOWNARROW")

3. THE THIRD PORTION IS A COMMAND SUCH AS BUY OR SAY.

sO A FINAL BIND WOULD LOOK SOMTHING LIKE THISBIND "KP_DOWNARROW" "SAY HELLO"

ILL ADD MORE WHN I GET HOME 2BC

Edited by Z3RO

I think it's "+voicerecord" you only need to use "-" commands to turn things off that you turn on with "+." Things you bind to a key don't need to have a "-" command done, they automatically switch back when the key is released. This also means you can type any "+" command in console and it'll stay on until you put the "-" command in (e.g. type "+speed" in console and you will walk until you type "-speed").

(edited)

// Buy alias cmdlist

// galil - IDF Defender

// ak47 - CV-47

// scout - Schmidt Scout

// sg552 - Krieg 552

// awp - Magnum Sniper Rifle

// g3sg1 - D3/AU1

// famas - Clarion 5.56

// m4a1 - Maverick M4A1 Carbine

// aug - Bullpup

// sg550 - Krieg 550 Commando

// glock - 9x19mm Sidearm

// usp - KM .45 Tactical

// p228 - 228 Compact

// deagle - Night Hawk .50C

// elite - .40 Dual Elites

// fiveseven - ES Five-Seven

// m3 - Leone 12 Gauge Super

// xm1014 - Leone YG1265 Auto Shotgun

// mac10 - Ingram MAC-10

// tmp - Schmidt Machine Pistol

// mp5navy - KM Sub-Machine Gun

// ump45 - KM UMP45

// p90 - ES C90

// m249 - M249

// primammo - Primary Ammo

// secammo - Secondary Ammo

// vest - Kevlar

// vesthelm - Kevlar+Helmet

// flashbang - Flashbang

// hegrenade - HE Grenade

// smokegrenade - Smoke Grenade

// nvgs - Nightvision

// defuser - Defusal Kit

http://www.forztek.com/tweaks%26scripts.ht...eful%20commands

Edited by FORZ

I think it's "+voicerecord" you only need to use "-" commands to turn things off that you turn on with "+." Things you bind to a key don't need to have a "-" command done, they automatically switch back when the key is released. This also means you can type any "+" command in console and it'll stay on until you put the "-" command in (e.g. type "+speed" in console and you will walk until you type "-speed").

This is the bind for teamspeak or am I thinking of somthing else. Need to know what bind to creat to use voice communication with just the team Im on. You think Id know this after so many years in cs, But Ive never used any of it till last year. :D

This is the bind for teamspeak or am I thinking of somthing else. Need to know what bind to creat to use voice communication with just the team Im on. You think Id know this after so many years in cs, But Ive never used any of it till last year. :D

I think the default key to use vioce com in game is the alt key. YOu can set that to whatever you want in the options menu of css, undder keyboard commands (or voice settings, or something. :D)

If I'm completely confused as to what you are looking for, just ignore me. :D

GC Alumni
(edited)

bind "MOUSE3" "+voicerecord"

This is the exact line in my config, generated by HL2/CS:S, when I bound the microphone to the back button on my brother's MX518. I think mouse button numbers on mice with different numbers of buttons will vary, but left-click will always be 1 and right-click will be 2.

Edited by mookie