banned

ayscotty

"Ayscotty" STEAM_0:1:1722198 00:48 53 0 active

72.37.147.22:27015 counter strike source

I got warned for bypassing some filter, which I now believe to have been a no "wth" filter.

I then said "that lame" and it wasnt directed at anyone in any sense, and I got permanetly banned.

sorry for not knowing rules, i do now and wont say stuff like that again

(edited)

Posting as this was my ban. Just thought I might mention that he isn't completely honest. He has been banned before for nearly the same thing. So, he should be somewhat familiar with our rules.

All of his posts have been in the ban forum.

All that being said, he was banned just as he said. I don't suggest remaining banned just due to this banning, but perhaps the powers that be might consider some delay considering the url(s) given above.

Edited by duma

Rebanning based on above points. That ban was lifted kinda quickly.

In fact, even without Duma's input, the "sorry for not knowing the rules" part doesn't cut it. Why? Because he shouldn't be apologizing for not knowing the rules. That's not what he was banned for. He was obviously banned for his reaction to the rules once he was REMINDED once again of them.

Try again, maybe we'll reduce it, depending on your honesty. I'll tell you right now, it's not going to be short if this even happens. Looks like you've been banned 3 times now....

PS. Your post was very diplomatic, Duma. NJ.

it was also way more informed than mine. sorry for stepping in, especially without searching for other bans first AND putting in the "...unless the banning admin comes in" clause. my bad, glad you came in set it right.

As always we ALL work together not against. Now lets see if he replies?

ok I should have been honost before

I dont know what I was doing? Maybe I was thinking I was too good for your system of rules that you have instated.

As for me posting and saying I did not know the rules, I was not thinking of my actions.

If you even consider unbanning me, please hear that I will do everything in my and CG's best intrests to not get banned again.

Know that I am not just saying this, as your CS:S server is the only server I can play on without choke or lagg and I am pretty much at your mercy...

Sorry

(edited)

My vote (as a humble banning admin):

-Time served for the initial offense

-3 weeks for lying about not knowing the rules

-2 weeks for making this a third banning (the one ban for eating isn't that big of a deal; as noted by length of ban)

Special note: this is the last chance, one more strike and you are off our servers. This is more about lying and repeating the same offense then anything else.

Edited by duma

Duma's timeline sounds good. Esp. since he's dealt with this before.

Looks like you should come back June 25 and this ban will be lifted. Just reference this thread.

If you don't come back, you won't be unbanned FYI. We won't track this for you.