The current rotation

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I think the current totation is too small and too redundant. Please bring back a couple of the other maps such as nuke and train. Maybe even toss militia or some other maps. Heck, Fire is a good map as was russka. Let's have them back on the rotation please.

I think the current totation is too small and too redundant. Please bring back a couple of the other maps such as nuke and train. Maybe even toss militia or some other maps. Heck, Fire is a good map as was russka. Let's have them back on the rotation please.

Though I don't like nuke personally, it would be a good idea to offer a change up in the map cycle. Good idea ZD :boing:

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

I played russka a couple times and thought it was alright but now I just flat out hate it. All the other maps you mentioned were AAA+ though.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

Hey zero, what movie is your avatar from? Looks like something I should be adding to my netflix queue!

(edited)

My map suggestions (No particular order):

Frequent :peace: :

Dust

Dust2

Office

Nuke

Train

Inferno

Fire

Mill

Prodigy

Not as frequent :shrug03: :

Piranesi

Italy

Aztec

Cbble

Contra

Never :boo: :

Compound

Port

Cheatteu

Is the Map Cycle updated?, because all I ever see is office, italy, aztec, d2, dust, and sometimes cbble. =(

Edited by NorgmaN

Here's Limbcutter's thought (delivered in 3rd person, because Limbcutter can do that)

Limbcutter likes:

dust (albeit not as much, it seems like we play de_dust every other map, and it IS the most ct sided map of all time. I can't remember the last time the t's won a dust rotation.)

dust2 (this is just good.)

piranesi

fire

cbble

nuke

office

villa

contra (or as I call it, Limbcontra, because I rule you all on this map)

italy

mill (Millcutter, again, see pwnage.)

Limbcutter would like to play but less often:

prodigy

inferno

train

aztec

maps Limbcutter thinks the people who made them should be shot for:

Train (but only when he scrims it, so /ignore)

port

compound

chateau (especially chateau. that map makes me throw up blood.)

Looking at it now, Limbcutter's list is simliar to NorgmaN's. this is because both Limbcutter and NorgmaN are good, (we submit that Limbcutter is much better however.) and know the best map rotations.

Oh, on a side note, Limbcutter hates chateau.

I think it would be nice to throw some of those maps in if we add a mapvote... seems that some of those maps KILL the server later in the evening. It is kinda dull playing the same maps over and over but the server has been much more full since it was changed.

Rotation is lean for the time being. We have played around with adding this map or that map. And end result is we have a low player count with said maps. So for the time being rotation will stay as is.

We are encouraging admins to do mapvotes and throw on a different map when server is full. Be patient, we would rather see the server full, then have the ups and downs it's be going thru lately.

On a side note, I've added chateau into the mix so that it's played every other map. Didn't want limbcutter to feel left out.

On a side note, I've added chateau into the mix so that it's played every other map. Didn't want limbcutter to feel left out.

No, you made it played every other map cause you like to be CT and camp the windows at bombsite A :freak: