whats with the midday funk?

this seems to be happening a lot lately. the server gets full early, then clears out midday. any of you midday players have theories on why it's happening? maps and rotation? bad crowd? no admins?

there's a time zone difference. 1200 = 10am pacific time

day7nd.png

it's weird to get traffic and just lose it. there's got to be a reason...

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests
I usually let some nasty gas loose right after lunch...maybe that's it?

we have a strange map rotation sometimes. I think midday people generally like generic maps. but aside from that, seems normal to me that when everyone is in class or work...they arent playing. Before class and after work, people are playing?

it clears alot during train and alot of the 1 sided maps during tht time. and tides tides always makes me leave. down with tides. but seriusly no more tides plz.

Groan, whine, and b---h, people. Tides is FUN. Nonetheless, we're always going to have grievances when it comes to maps but they're here to stay.

If anything, Immutable should expand to full stock rotation. More variety.

As far as midday server empties, it very well might have something to do with no admin or GC presence. Most of us have jobs and I, myself, have a raging alcohol problem that renders me incapacitated for most of the afternoon.

no more dust!

Dust is fun when people go to T.

some loading hang ups noticed at about 10am today, but i loadedup another map and it's better I'm assuming.

As far as miday drifts..... hmmmm..... it is durring the time that most peeps have to work or school, it should kick back up in a week or so with all the graduates(high schoolers and college)

or spam the server with "rice is cool"

reminds me of that guy who used to hit his binds everytime he got a kill, he was really cool too. touchyfeelyman i think?