Hey all just wanted to stop bye and say that i love your server. I play on it regularly as Tazky or =SDS=WARCHILD. some of you will know me. But any ways just wanted stop bye and say hi.

welcome to the forums bro. seattle's the newest server in the .gc fleet. feel free to break it in, and if there's anything you need, hit the attendant button just above your seat to page a stewardess. Laz.e.rus will be happy to get ya anything you need :)

Laz.e.rus is mean. He kicked me cause i had a awp. and i ran away instead of going to defuse the bomb. but i figured when it was me vs 6 the odds where in there favor and it was better to save my weapon. But besides that its all good. and thanks for the replys

see what happens when your not around to defend yourself? LoL

Welcome to the foums Tazky. I dont remember kicking you ( but sounds like something Id do :) ), but I do remember having fun with you. You maintained a team-oriented spirit ( after the kick? lol) from what I remember and we had a blast.

Welcome to Seattle! Dont be a stranger here.

btw, got the pm. Ill check it out when I get a spare minute.

Oh, if you see Stuttering John ingame, hunt him down. (easy kill) :P

DNA
(edited)

he is the one that helps other GC put on Make up the RIGHT way..so just look for the HOT RED LIPS..that is the guy, it just smears easy no worries

He says it is salsa but we all know the truth.. :)

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

Lazerus IS mean. Once, for Christmas, he drove around in a van and kidnapped peoples' pets. He then presented them to the homeless as food.

I, on the other hand, am a benevolent dictator. Flock to me, and I will be your prosperity.

;-P

Lazerus IS mean. Once, for Christmas, he drove around in a van and kidnapped peoples' pets. He then presented them to the homeless as food.

I, on the other hand, am a benevolent dictator. Flock to me, and I will be your prosperity.

;-P

Great to see you the on the forums, Taz.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunlavy...

you just quoted you own post....

go to bed earlier! lol

fatty has been known to do this also :smiling2:

Fatty is crazy. CRAAZY!

Dunlavy...

you just quoted you own post....

go to bed earlier! lol

fatty has been known to do this also :smiling2:

Fatty is crazy. CRAAZY!

Yes... yes he is.