banned - but don't remember even being kicked

prof_HATE

Hi,

I play under the name prof.HATE, SteamId: STEAM_0:1:4689565. I play a lot of different servers, and I noticed recently I've been banned from: "Gcftw.com | FF | Stock | Midwest | Recrudescence". Unfortunately I don't remember doing anything ban-worthy, and I definitely don't remember being kicked from a server, or being warned about any dumb stuff I was doing on that server. I am curious to know the reason for the ban - if someone could provide this information I would appreciate it. I will definitely apologize if I actually was doing something stupid, but I know for a fact that I don't do anything purposely malicious when I play. I play CSS for the fun of the game - not to ruin the game for other people. Once in awhile I do stupid things like terrorizing the hostages, or spawn-attacking team-killers for retribution (in the hopes they'll get bored of being dead all the time and leave...). Anyway I'm curious to know the reason.

Thanks,

<walks in, as if on his way somewhere else and see's prof talking to Duke, who is applying makeup behind a desk>

Hello. Someone who currently has logs to search will take a look very soon. Looks like Duke is busy.

You can sit over there. <motions to a cozy couch>

Would you like something to drink while you wait? If so, Magruter will get that for you.

Duke, ring for Mag.

<Fatty disappears behind a large door>

Heck i still have no idea how to find logs, i have like 5 programs that will get me logs. I have ftp i have word pad, and no idea what to do. BAH! Anyways, i'm sure someone will search logs and get to the bottom of this

<nudges Duke awake>

"Leave a message for Fatty that this guy was in his grand round-up at the end of April. Heaven knows when he got banned."

<looks around for the drinks and rings the bell>

Wha? Huhhh?? <looks around> Why is Fat suggesting that I wear makeup? Does he not like my stud-muffin looks? DOES HE THINK I LOOK FAT IN THESE JEANS?!?!?!

You know, I remember your name and I vaguely remember it being associated with a ban. Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't check on it right now.

Unless someone gets to it sooner (hint,hint), I'll look into it tonight. Hang tight, We'll get it worked out.

Mag, you're responsible for two simple things....keep wearing that black and white little outfit and serve drinks. Why is it so complicated?

Unbanning due to lack of organization in the workplace.

btw, prof...this means that you DID get banned SOMEWHERE for SOMETHING.....

someone around here might be motivated to figure it out....or maybe not. Last time I researched a mysterious banning I found some good smut on someone.....who knows.

As of now, though, you're free on bail....unbanned from all 4 servers.

OK thanks. I must have done something stupid, because I know with certainty that I never did anything malicious. My agenda on the server is simple: I want to play CSS and have fun :) It could have been an inappropriate joke or something. I'll definitely pay more attention to the rules anyway - I can't go wrong by doing that can I.

Regards,