need roomate

Nick Soapdish

some funds just opened up as well as my schedule so i'm trying to make it down to fragfest. i don't have enough dough to cover a single room for myself tho. so....can i toss in with someone else on a room or is there a community drunk tank i can pass out at for less than $80 a night?

i live in metro detroit and have a car and can carpool and all that. ill buy u a case if you want. pm me if your interested in splittin the room fee.

thanks,

soapy

:ylusy:

some funds just opened up as well as my schedule so i'm trying to make it down to fragfest. i don't have enough dough to cover a single room for myself tho. so....can i toss in with someone else on a room or is there a community drunk tank i can pass out at for less than $80 a night?

i live in metro detroit and have a car and can carpool and all that. ill buy u a case if you want. pm me if your interested in splittin the room fee.

thanks,

soapy

:ylusy:

You need a ride? Or do you wanna drive.

I'm going EARLY thursday, in time for golf at 10:00 am. I could pick you up on the way through.

P.S. I know Modified/Bushmaster/Girlgamer are going from GR. Maybe we should all talk about a plan.

I'm driving a Tahoe which could carry 4 comfortably with gear, or 5 less comfortably with gear, depending on how many rear seats I take out. Plus, it has a DVD player. :)

PM me or post up here and pollute poor Nick's thread.

P.S. Nick, I can still change your grades. muahahahahahahaha

Edited by Shropshire Slasher

I'll be driving in from Howell probably in the morning of the 5th and I'm sure Kilz wouldn't mind a 3rd in our room if you don't mind a cot or something...and having some soap involved might be beneficial

Shrop...can you fit my 04 sunfire in your tahoe?

i'm fine with sleepin on the floor even, i have a sleeping bag, and of course i will split the room moneywise with you guys however u want.

Hey Nick,

I though you were allergic to Ether soaked rags...

edited for spelling. Cuz spelling and grammer are important!

"Me fail english? That's unpossible!"

Edited by Shropshire Slasher