hi, please unban me

Hi,

I played in your server once 2 or 3 days ago. I was liking it, but for some reason I was kick and banned after maybe 15 min. I wasnt "owning" and I wasnt chatting or using a mic. Not sure why I got banned, I dont even care, but I would like to be able to play on your server.

"Punani Jack" STEAM_0:1:347391

thanks

Not careing why you got kicked/banned probably isnt the best thing to say but you might want to check out this site. Itll explain, I think anyway, why you most likely got kicked. That is if you werent team shooting or any of the many things you could get kicked for in the MOTD when you enter the server. The banning admin should be on at some point.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=punani

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still wanting unbanned, you should state that.

These are clean, competitive servers. So long as you assure us you will not use that name, or a similarly offensive name, you'll be good to play here.

Good nuff for me. Jack..... if you have any questions about "if it's appropriate" then you probably shouldn't do it, just a little advice. Type motd in-game and that'll bring up server rulz. This is a competitive pub server and gc represents competitive fun, welcome back..... LA's do the honor of relenquishing his ban if you could please.