UT practice.

(edited)

If you guys want me to jump and be your target I'll be more than happy to be abliterated by you guys.

ESPECIALLY FOR WENTZ AND BUSHWACK.

THEY LOVE MY CAP LOCKS.

Edited by shadow

• 5 months later...

Hahahhahhaha! Nice!

I've had lots of time to play lately b/c of exams (study during the day, game after supper :) ) but next semester will be hardcore again, and then I dont have the net for the summer.

Just between you and me (and everyone else who reads this) though, if I do join a clan I know which one it will be :D

I wouldnt mind playing against your team for some practice if you need someone. With all the noobs on SCK in the last two days, it'd be a welcoming... welcoming something. Dang, sometimes I wish my diction was ..... what's the word... gooder :)

There doesn't seem to be enough interest do anything meaningful in TWL at this time. I'm up for it if we could enough people to play.

Ah, so there's not even practices going on. I'm practicing with A.S.S a little bit, but they're not that sturdy either, and their best is around a little lower than my skill level (but with 40 pings and such - so jealous). But it's always great to practice with guys better than you... :( back so SCK it is

Ah, so there's not even practices going on. I'm practicing with A.S.S a little bit, but they're not that sturdy either, and their best is around a little lower than my skill level (but with 40 pings and such - so jealous). But it's always great to practice with guys better than you... :( back so SCK it is

I've played against some A.S.S. guys on sck's server and well, they just played like azz to me. lol :freak:

Hey, who do you alias as!? I know who you WERENT, cause those guys are definitely regulars...

I'm also curious as to why the heck there's been 2-5 noobs on that server too? They keep typing questions like "how do you get in a vehicle" or "what's your net speed set to" or "how do you build a node"

hahahah stupid, stupid noobs :D

Hey, who do you alias as!? I know who you WERENT, cause those guys are definitely regulars...

I'm also curious as to why the heck there's been 2-5 noobs on that server too? They keep typing questions like "how do you get in a vehicle" or "what's your net speed set to" or "how do you build a node"

hahahah stupid, stupid noobs :D

Was using quactemo. I was using the nick cuz I was "crusty". Dunno about the noobs but it's fun running them over in a manta. Just hover next to them and they run into you. heh

YEah no more official practices here, not in the past 9 months anyway. I don't mind now, but I think I was the last to not show up at 8:00 any more. I still remember my first practice with the team. Total chaos -like a bunch of freakin' monkeys running around with guns.

I like pubbing now, I can wait till 2k7 for cuase there will be n00bs 100 fold. Remember trying to jump on the manta for a ride [2k4 demo] only to crush yourself when you get multiple flak from your "teamates"? :blink:

I like pubbing now, I can wait till 2k7 for cuase there will be n00bs 100 fold. Remember trying to jump on the manta for a ride [2k4 demo] only to crush yourself when you get multiple flak from your "teamates"? :blink:

DUDE!!!! THAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!!!! Stupid, stupid noobs :)

I played later on and did much better, but my game was waaaay off when you were on today :( Meh, that's the way the cookie crumbles!

YEah no more official practices here, not in the past 9 months anyway. I don't mind now, but I think I was the last to not show up at 8:00 any more. I still remember my first practice with the team. Total chaos -like a bunch of freakin' monkeys running around with guns.

It was never clear to me that there was a regular time for TWL practice or I'd have tried to be there more often. I wish I'd have joined sooner when everyone was more into it. Of course then I'd have spent a lot more time watching than playing as we weren't desperate just to get a full team.

Those were some fun games tonight again! I wish the players who were in for 20 min + and had less than 10 points wouldn't stay so long though :(

And I wish you had joined after the Dria marathon had ended... It was a hard long fought marathon and suddenly our slim lead vanishes. :(

sniff...

hahahahah well i think it's the new monitor that's helping :) - no more squinting with 24" infront of you :D

Always fun to frag with ya cannon

• 4 weeks later...
Any of you fellas remember when chip would crank the practice server up to 2x+ speed and we'd run around on a DM map fragging eachother for hours? Good times...

I remember you put a magnet on my character causing the bullets from your mini-gun to stick and kill me. :crazy:

• 1 month later...