New Ride.

ThruX

Well I fianally got my new bike. It is a dualsport so yes it is street legal. Very fun on the street and will blow away any street bike light to light even mozz's beuatys. So now I can give my wife the yz250. I have a lighting kit i need to install then it is ready to rip. I will post pics of my rides.

th_may27.jpg

th_LANEYAPRILMAY2006023.jpg

th_af_3.jpg

th_84_3.jpg

th_81_3.jpg

not sure if i did it right?..

Nice im looking for a dualsport as well. I am saving for a drz400s probably, but i might settle for an older DR650, even though its a little heavier. Right now im rocking a DR350, overbored to 440cc's. but its been ripped apart to be made dirt only and is 16 years old. It jumps fanstasic, but my 230lb of fat tend to make it bottom out sometimes.

Me and my ugly bike (too lazy to thumbnail)

She may be ugly, but shes mine!

LOl yes i can touch the ground. That is my daughter on our sick fidy. The DRs are great bikes i am just a yamy fan going to put some huricane hanna graphics on the wr. Ya been doing some 4th and 5th gear jumps nothing to high just jumping a great distance, alot of fun. Been getting my wheelies down to. I might take the bikes to the grand canyon on the 4th of July, would be great fun. I am not sure if we are going yet though wife has really bad morning sickness, so i do not want her going and not enjoying it. My next ride i will post some pics of me jumping and some good senic shots of vegas.