GC Signup

Land

Hopefully you noted whom it was from. If not you may want to send a PM. If so, your forum status will change, and you'll see more forums on the board index.

Well I just used the address under the signup button, so I figure that's fatty?

Hopefully you noted whom it was from. If not you may want to send a PM. If so, your forum status will change, and you'll see more forums on the board index.

Well I just used the address under the signup button, so I figure that's fatty?

Yes but I don't think that address is used for email much if at all (could be totally wrong). All my membership stuff has been handled through the forums, so as long as he can figure out who the money came from (i.e. your forum name) you should be set.

You may need to be patient just a little while longer. Fatty was away on vacation and I don't think he returned until yesterday. Consequently, he probably has a lot of catching up to do. I'm sure he'll get to your request asap. Hang in there Land. And welcome to GC.

dude, you know 'mo has been just waiting and waiting to use that.

welcome to the 'hood, land. did you include your steamid, forum name, and player name in your paypal payment? like mookie said, you might want to also send a PM to fatty to associate the two (if you do, include the email address you sent the paypal from). aside from that, it's all done manually, so it may be a day or two.

dude, you know 'mo has been just waiting and waiting to use that.

welcome to the 'hood, land. did you include your steamid, forum name, and player name in your paypal payment? like mookie said, you might want to also send a PM to fatty to associate the two (if you do, include the email address you sent the paypal from). aside from that, it's all done manually, so it may be a day or two.

I sent all that info, and I'll make sure to PM him. I'm glad I could make 'mo's day just a little bit brighter...

Thanks for the warm welcome.

:D (will only last til around 11)

Until I own you on Recrudence?

;)

Thanks for the welcome! Everything's taken care of, so feel free to close this thread all ye admins.