Al Qaeda Online

witt

dur dur dur... we are politicans... dur dur dur we don't understand how computer software works, but we will stand our ground.. dur dur dur

I can make the models look like politicans. We will call it House of Reps Vs. Sentate.

Holy crap!! unbelieveable!! You mean its possible to change the appearance of models in a computer game? Like I said before, how does China feel about this game? Are we training Americans to fight Chinese?

When will people realize a game is a game. If your dumb enough to not separate that from reality then you should become a politican or a lawyer(Jack Thompson)

So you think they'll ever discover CS?

"we have videos of terrorists dancing on ddr pads...better ban them both"

Wait...if I download those $25 skins off of a torrent...will I get busted for piracy or terrorism...I'm confused...

GC Alumni
(edited)

... "a 10 year old could of found the source to the video"

*sigh* How true...

You think they could of went to EA first and you know "verify" what they found and stop jumping to conclusions. This is just another headache.

We should get a refund on what ever tax money is left for that section of the govt and put it into umm something more useful.

hey http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2105341 look!!! HL2 clips are in here...

Edited by EbilDustBunny