Choke on west #3

FORZ

umm so the last like 2 weeks west#3 has been choking up a storm 20-30 sometimes. If i join the west dm server I dont get any choke also if I join our twc server witch I think is in the same data center I also get 0 choke something wrong with #3?

I have noticed a few others on the server saying the same thing its awfull I cant even aim on it any more bullets are going right throw player models and not even hitting.

• 2 weeks later...

ok So me hellbound and elo agree that west is rubber-banding badly tonight and has been for a few days. ON with the good news SJ says the stats are down so we know its not the stats causing it. its like go forward 3 steps go back 1, its like play cs monopoly style. I have also seen a number of people say the server is laggy and leave.

yep, i've noticed it, too. SHORT demo's are great, but i can't seem to get the guys at a2g to watch 12 minute demos for a 5 second rubber band. start the demo at the round start, stop it at the round end. overwrite if there wasn't a rubberband.

maybe i didn't notice it the last time around, but this time there seems to be a drop on the IN at the bottom of net_graph 3. please take screenshots with net_graph 3 enabled during rubberbands.

I have also noticed this john when west is rubber banding i am going from 100 in to around 80 sometimes seeing the 60's. I will try to shoot some demos from both my computer next time it happens. Also one guy was on the server the other day saying how this isnt a 100tick server cause it barely had 18 people on it and he was only getting 80 in. He then said gg 80 tick server and left.